Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a good start in our attendances....but after the death of a kid in besiktas stadium attendances dropped drastically.....but has slowly started to increase again!

1- Fenerbahçe-Samsunspor.....: 41.899
2- Fenerbahçe-AC Sparta Prag.: 40.528
3- Fenerbahçe-Malatyaspor....: 38.542
4- Fenerbahçe-Denizlispor....: 38.542
5- Fenerbahçe-Olympique Lyon.: 41.764
6- Fenerbahçe-Sakaryaspor....: 17.764
7- Fenerbahçe-B.B. Ankaraspor: 18.096
8- Fenerbahçe-Diyarbakırspor.: 13.292
9- Fenerbahçe-Ankaragücü.....: 22.213
10- Fenerbahçe-M.United......: 27.815
11- Fenerbahçe-Konyaspor.....: 23.403

These are poor attendances considering Fenerbahce's popularity, but after all the talks about violence and deaths in stadiums people are scared to let their kids go and watch the games. This we have the media to thank for.... :thmbdown:

Still, the attendances in SSS are the highest in Türkiye by miles.....

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Cengo said:
1- Fenerbahçe-Samsunspor.....: 41.899
2- Fenerbahçe-AC Sparta Prag.: 40.528
3- Fenerbahçe-Malatyaspor....: 38.542
4- Fenerbahçe-Denizlispor....: 38.542
5- Fenerbahçe-Olympique Lyon.: 41.764
6- Fenerbahçe-Sakaryaspor....: 17.764
7- Fenerbahçe-B.B. Ankaraspor: 18.096
8- Fenerbahçe-Diyarbakırspor.: 13.292
9- Fenerbahçe-Ankaragücü.....: 22.213
10- Fenerbahçe-M.United......: 27.815
11- Fenerbahçe-Konyaspor.....: 23.403
So what went wrong for the Sakaryaspor's and Ankaraspor's games which were played respectively three weeks and one week before the Besiktas-Caykur Rizespor game ?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kubi said:
So what went wrong for the Sakaryaspor's and Ankaraspor's games which were played respectively three weeks and one week before the Besiktas-Caykur Rizespor game ?

Lol.....look who is here.....:howler:

dude, instead of concentrating on our attendances....you better think about what went wrong when you only have 5000-6000 on the stands.....last year you blamed the posituion of the Olympic stadium, the weather, playing on fridays....etc

You broke a record by just having 158 paying fans....and you have the gutts to question Fenerbahce's attendances...

Funny....:D

but for your information i tell you what happened....Fener got a very dissapointing loss against Lyon in SSS....everyone had big hopes before this game....but our C.L. dreams practically ended with that game......therefor low attendances in the upcoming games! :)

But 18,000 fans in SSS means a full ASY.....but yet we get criticism....whilst GS would have gotten praises.....but that's the difference.....25,000 is a lousy attendance for a club like FB....whilst 15,000 is splendid for GS.

;)

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
For Fenerbahce I don't think that the shit that happened at Inonu made as big a difference as did that 3-1 loss to Lyon, after that is when fans lost interest it looks.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Cengo said:
dude, instead of concentrating on our attendances....you better think about what went wrong when you only have 5000-6000 on the stands.....last year you blamed the posituion of the Olympic stadium, the weather, playing on fridays....etc

You broke a record by just having 158 paying fans....and you have the gutts to question Fenerbahce's attendances...

Funny....:D

but for your information i tell you what happened....Fener got a very dissapointing loss against Lyon in SSS....everyone had big hopes before this game....but our C.L. dreams practically ended with that game......therefor low attendances in the upcoming games! :)

But 18,000 fans in SSS means a full ASY.....but yet we get criticism....whilst GS would have gotten praises.....but that's the difference.....25,000 is a lousy attendance for a club like FB....whilst 15,000 is splendid for GS.

;)
This year your attendance in League and European cups is 29.000, and you are leader of the league and you made an honourable performance in Champion's League.

Last year, it was the worst season for 10 years of Galatasaray, we were playing in a stadium with lots of problems (road, wind, dangerous place...) and the attendance average was however 38.000 for League and European cups. Anyway, compared to the capacity of the stadium (81.000), lots of people (for example YOU) told that this average was disappointing.

So if you want to have an opinion, and if you are logical with yourself, you must compare the average to the capacity of the stadium. And concerning Fenerbahçe we can say that an average of 29.000 spectators is not very good if we compare to the capacity of the stadium which is 55.000.

In Ali Sami Yen,this year in League, the stadium was full for every game except for one game. We can't make an average of 30.000 or more simply because we play in a small stadium. If during our last very bad season we had an average of 38.000, I am sure that if we play in a big and well situated stadium, like the one you have the big chance and merit to have, we would have a big attendance too. Thus, I don't think you're right when trying to compare the averages...

But of course, your average of 29.000 still show that you have an important support. Nobody is accusing your fans, this is not the question. In my opinions, the low attendance in Turkey in general are linked to the high prices of the tickets, which are too expensive compared to the turkish income average. This is especially the case in Fenerbahçe because I think that they are the team, which have the biggest prices for the tickets. And on the long term, maybe the fans can not pay for every games...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude, those are the lamest excuses ever!

This year your attendance in League and European cups is 29.000, and you are leader of the league and you made an honourable performance in Champion's League.

Dude, our average attendance last year was 41,000+.....and we didnt play in the C.L.

Last year, it was the worst season for 10 years of Galatasaray, we were playing in a stadium with lots of problems (road, wind, dangerous place...) and the attendance average was however 38.000 for League and European cups. Anyway, compared to the capacity of the stadium (81.000), lots of people (for example YOU) told that this average was disappointing.
Road, wind, dangerous place.....:D :howler:

Two years ago Fener played it's worst season ever for over 20 years....we still had over 30,000 on the stands.....that's the difference between our fan groups.....;)

the only reason why got a surprising high attendance was because you had almost full house the first games of the seasn.....and this wasnt strange because your board SOLD SEASON TICKETS FOR THE PRICE OF 1.5 FENERBAHCE TICKET....:D:howler:

Imagine this....your board sold/gave around 40,000 season tickets....still most of the games you had less then 10,000 on the stands....:howler:

In one game you broke the Süper lig record by having 158 paying fans.....158...:D

So if you want to have an opinion, and if you are logical with yourself, you must compare the average to the capacity of the stadium. And concerning Fenerbahçe we can say that an average of 29.000 spectators is not very good if we compare to the capacity of the stadium which is 55.000.
Please dont act ignorant....the capacity of SSS is 42,928....so last year when we had an average of 41,000+ we broke a record in Türkiye!

And tell me....how can an average of 29,000 not be good for fenerbahce if it's considered very good for GS.....is it just because of the stadium.....then your attendance last year muts be a joke....:D

You say that 29,000 of 42,928 is not good.....but then contradict yourself by saying that 38,000 of 81,000 is good.......please stop the stupid contradictions! :pp

In Ali Sami Yen,this year in League, the stadium was full for every game except for one game. We can't make an average of 30.000 or more simply because we play in a small stadium. If during our last very bad season we had an average of 38.000, I am sure that if we play in a big and well situated stadium, like the one you have the big chance and merit to have, we would have a big attendance too. Thus, I don't think you're right when trying to compare the averages...
Dude, are you for real....?

You didnt have an average of 38,000....but if you did.....that's just because your board GAVE AWAY season tickets for free (around 15,000) and sold the rest for 30 milyon lira.....do you know how much that is....:D

Another reason why you got a high attendance is because you had full house against Fener and the other big clubs.....;)

To be continued....

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Let's say you had 70,000 each against Fener, besiktas and Trabzon......that makes 210,000 in 3 games.

With a 38,000 average attendance you get :17 x 38,000 = 646,000 (total attendance)

646,000 - 210,000 = 436,000/ 14 = 31,143

This is the average attendance you had for the rest of the league games.....D

Im pretty sure you dont believe this either....:howler:

Let me show you some pics from last season:

1. Game against Elazig (2004-05-15)

2. Game against istanbulspor: (2004-05-02)

3. Game against Denizlispor: (2004-04-16)

4. Game against Adanaspor: (2004-03-07)

5. Game against Konyaspor: (2004-02-21)

6. Game against Gaziantepspor: (2004-01-20)

I have now showed you 6 home games with less than 10,000 on the stands! :D This means that in the remaing 8 homes games (with the big derbies excluded) you have had around 400,000 fans....:D

After have shown you these pics are you expecting me to believe that you had an average attendance of 38,000.....?:D

But let's hypothetically sa you did have 38,000.....how many fans do you think bought a ticket...:D....i mean over 40,000 fans did have a season ticket whch they got for almost nothing and which also could be used by several fans....no name on the season ticket....:D

If you want me to show you pics from SSS just ask....;)

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Well like always you cannot dominate yourself. I posted an objective message but you are not able to discuss with reason.

Cengo said:
Dude, our average attendance last year was 41,000+.....and we didnt play in the C.L.
Any source ?

cengo said:
Road, wind, dangerous place.....:D :howler:

Two years ago Fener played it's worst season ever for over 20 years....we still had over 30,000 on the stands.....that's the difference between our fan groups.....;)
No your average was under 30.000. We had 38.000 of average last year for our worst season...

cengo said:
the only reason why got a surprising high attendance was because you had almost full house the first games of the seasn.....and this wasnt strange because your board SOLD SEASON TICKETS FOR THE PRICE OF 1.5 FENERBAHCE TICKET....:D:howler:
Yes it's true. With all the difficulties of this stadium, if the club hadn't sold cheap tickets, the situation would have been different.

cengo said:
In one game you broke the Süper lig record by having 158 paying fans.....158...:D
This day there was snow everywhere in Istanbul. The buses weren't going to the olympic stadium, the road to go there was closed. To go there, you had to have a car, to go there by this very cold weather, and then to continue by feet in the snow to assist the game. With these conditions, I am still proud that 3.000 fans came to watch the match. But I don't think that it has something to do with the topic, about the attendance of Fenerbahçe.

cengo said:
Please dont act ignorant....the capacity of SSS is 42,928....so last year when we had an average of 41,000+ we broke a record in Türkiye!
No the capacity is 52.000, according to your official website. Then you can tell what you want, but I think that your official website must be the more reliable source, when speaking about Fenerbahçe.

It is written there : "the current total capacity of the stadium is 52,000."

cengo said:
And tell me....how can an average of 29,000 not be good for fenerbahce if it's considered very good for GS.....is it just because of the stadium.....then your attendance last year muts be a joke....:D
Don't be offended. I didn't attack you or your team. I just said that compared to the capacity of the stadium, an average of 29.000 in a stadium of 55.000 is disappointing, like the average of 38.000 in the Atatürk Olympic of 81.000 was disappointing last year too.

This year, our attendance is not disappointing because the stadium was full for every game, except one. What is disappointing is our STADIUM. Our board wasn't able to make one, whereas your board made one of the biggest and most modern stadium of Turkey.

And you are paranoïd because nobody says that your attendance is disappointing to valorize Galatasaray. It's another subject.

cengo said:
You say that 29,000 of 42,928 is not good.....but then contradict yourself by saying that 38,000 of 81,000 is good.......please stop the stupid contradictions! :pp
No, I didn't say that. I said that 38.000 of 81.000 was disappointing, like many says. You shall read again what I wrote. I'm logical with myself. ;)

29.000 of 52.000 is also disappointing too. In my opinion, to prevent you from posting an hateful answer, your fans are not responsible of that at all and nobody here condamn your fans. I think that it is first linked with the fact you have the more expensive tickets. And objectively, I know that if we had had these prices last year in the Olympic Stadium, because of all the additionnal problems, our attendance would have been less than 30.000...

cengo said:
Dude, are you for real....?

You didnt have an average of 38,000....
We had. I can give you the attendance of last years, you will calculate and this is 38.000. I'm real, I have proofs for all the statistics I'm giving. Let's look if you have proof for the statistics you're giving. But again, this is not the subject, you shouldn't try to make a GS/FB battle on the web : the goal of this topic is not to compare the attendance and the fans, right ?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
galatasaray-fr said:
No your average was under 30.000. We had 38.000 of average last year for our worst season...
Any source?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
galatasaray-fr said:
Yes it's true. With all the difficulties of this stadium, if the club hadn't sold cheap tickets, the situation would have been different.
Thank you for admitting this....:)

But let me ask this then.....how come you cant fill ASY then now that you dont have the same difficulties......and why couldnt you fill ASY the years before you left for the Olympic stadium! You had an average of around 14,000 before you left for the Olympic stadium...!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Mr Cengo, it's easy to show pictures showing the stands empty. Of course when you play in a stadium of 81.000 places, lots of place will be empty, even if you have 40000 or 60000 fans. ;)

By the way, the first picture you show was in a game where our pitch was suspended. So it's quite logical that the stadium is empty. Try to be informed before speaking.

I give you our attendance of last year, because you insist, even if it has nothing to do with the topic...

Adanaspor 12.500
MKE Ankaragücü 21.000
Gençlerbirligi SK 50.000
Bursaspor 38.500
Denizlispor 15.000
Diyarbakirspor 62.600
Gaziantepspor 15.472
Besiktas JK 60.000
Fenerbahçe SK 70.125
Istanbulspor 23.000
Konyaspor 3000
Malatyaspor 28.000
Çaykur Rizespor 20.000
Samsunspor 21.000
Akçaabat Sebatspor 32.000
Trabzonspor 40.000

Quali-CSKA 66.300
Sociedad 58.617
Olympiakos 41.125
Juventus 44.045
Villareal 43.000

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
galatasaray-fr said:
Mr Cengo, it's easy to show pictures showing the stands empty. Of course when you play in a stadium of 81.000 places, lots of place will be empty, even if you have 40000 or 60000 fans. ;)

By the way, the first picture you show was in a game where our pitch was suspended. So it's quite logical that the stadium is empty. Try to be informed before speaking.

I give you our attendance of last year, because you insist, even if it has nothing to do with the topic...

Adanaspor 12.500
MKE Ankaragücü 21.000
Gençlerbirligi SK 50.000
Bursaspor 38.500
Denizlispor 15.000
Diyarbakirspor 62.600
Gaziantepspor 15.472
Besiktas JK 60.000
Fenerbahçe SK 70.125
Istanbulspor 23.000
Konyaspor 3000
Malatyaspor 28.000
Çaykur Rizespor 20.000
Samsunspor 21.000
Akçaabat Sebatspor 32.000
Trabzonspor 40.000

Quali-CSKA 66.300
Sociedad 58.617
Olympiakos 41.125
Juventus 44.045
Villareal 43.000
Lol....when i count the average attendanc it drops to 32,000 if i only count the league games....and let me remind you how you tried to get away with the elazig game....where you had almost none fans. This makes you average in the league drop to 30,000....and together with the european cups you only get around 35,000.....not like the mentioned 38,000!

Doublecheck your attendances before posting them....;)

Still, whgen u played in a 81,000 capacity stadium you still MANAGED to get less attendance than Fener....that's tragic if you ask me! :)

Plus.....i also find it amusing how you decide to not show the attendances from the cup game against Rizespor as well....:d

and lastly.....dont you find amusing too when your attendances are given in integers....like 60,000 and not 60,342.....or 40,000 instead of 40,212.....aso.....howler:

po.s. please show me the elazig attendance

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
galatasaray-fr said:
Welli if it was suspended then the attendance was 0....and thus should be counted as well....;)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
and please dont try to argue with me about SSS's capacity....you will only appear like a fool!

The seating capacity according to our club and uefa is 42,928....if i remember it correctly.

The only reason why they say 55,000....is because that is what it will be when the stadium is totally finnished....got it? ;)

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts