Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at this shit, can you believe this??? :yuck: :yuck:

Atletico Madrid have received death threats ahead of next week's trip to Olympique Marseille in the Champions League, the Primera Liga club said on Tuesday.

More than 100 emails and faxes have arrived at the Calderon, mainly in support of Marseille fan Santos Mirasierra, who is still in custody in Spain after the crowd problems that marred the Group D match between the sides on October 1.

The text of some of the messages, written in French, Spanish and English, were printed in the Spanish media on Tuesday and threatened violence against the club and their supporters if they travelled for the December 9 encounter in Marseille.

Some went as far as to issue death threats.

Mirasierra, who was charged with public order offences and assaulting a police officer, faces an eight-year jail term as recommended by the Spanish state prosecutor, and will receive the verdict in Madrid on Wednesday.

Some of the messages received threatened to kill eight Atletico fans, one for each year of the sentence faced by Mirasierra.

Atletico have warned their supporters against travelling to Marseille next week.

The club, who top Group D on goal difference from Liverpool, have already secured their place in the knockout phase and will compete with the former European champions for first place in the last round of matches.

Marseille are level on points with PSV Eindhoven in the battle to finish third and clinch a UEFA Cup spot.

Atletico beat Marseille 2-1 at home on October 1, but there were confrontations between visiting fans and local police before the kickoff.

UEFA said failures in Atletico's organisation of the game led to the problems and initially ordered them to play their following two European fixtures at least 300 km outside Madrid.

The two-match ban was later reduced to one played at home behind closed doors on appeal.

Atletico served their punishment in the 2-1 home win over PSV Eindhoven last week.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
UEFA and Platini will most likely kick out Atlético for getting death threats, it's their fault, not Marseilles.

Dumbasses.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what a bunch of assholes they are, killing 1 atleti fan for every year?? not only do the marseille team suck balls but they have the worst fans ever :yuck: :yuck:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
It seems that there is more than just a problem wih some idiots writing eMails to the Club.

The politicians of Spain are warning every Spanish citizen to go to the match.
Atlético is warning everyone and is not selling one single ticket for the match.

AND some speaker of the OM Hools (they call themselves Ultras) said that around the stadium no one will be safe.

IMO the UEFA have to ban the Club for 5 years if ANYTHING will happen at this game.#
Also "smaller" things like insulting the Crew of Atlético at the airport, etc.

INCREDIBLE what happened there ... I thought France is a civilized country in the middle of Europe.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
It seems that there is more than just a problem wih some idiots writing eMails to the Club.

The politicians of Spain are warning every Spanish citizen to go to the match.
Atlético is warning everyone and is not selling one single ticket for the match.

AND some speaker of the OM Hools (they call themselves Ultras) said that around the stadium no one will be safe.

IMO the UEFA have to ban the Club for 5 years if ANYTHING will happen at this game.#
Also "smaller" things like insulting the Crew of Atlético at the airport, etc.

INCREDIBLE what happened there ... I thought France is a civilized country in the middle of Europe.
And yet OM does not get any punishment whatsoever.

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Except if theses faxes were coming from Pape Diouf 's desk and e-mails from Gerets'box, Marseille shouldn't give a shit about it. Otherwise we would ban tons of clubs from Europe for what has been said on XT.:pp They are just warned that they have to assure the game security (Players and fans).

Now what is beyond me in this affair is that the first game was like, two month ago, and the Santos lawsuit which, can't be argued, crystallise all what happened, opened just today and judgement could be known within 24 or 48 hours. Way to put oil on fire as we said, less than one week from the return game. Hopefully the Spanish justice is clever enough to delay it after the game. Otherwise who would surprised to see trouble really ???

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
The judgment of a criminal hooligan has nothing to do with a football match and for sure can not justify what these so called fans have done.

There are no EXCUSES for that!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Amazing stuff. I think the fans better stay at home, there's no need to go to that house of pigs.

It's amazing how Platini defended them and now he demands the freedom of that ultra. Interesting, I guess that nothing should happen if I attack a French policeman... or are they special for any reason?

I hope that guy spends the next decade in jail.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Platinis plan:

Get the Atlético-fans to Marseille, the homefans attacks Frente Atlético and they throw out the club from all competitions.

Definitely no need to go there, we should just send Atlético B to that game as well.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
No, we need to kick them out of Europe!

Give a sportive answer! UEFA and their fight against Racism and against violence is a farce!

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i cant believe this asshole platini is sitting eating french onion soup and not doing shit about this and then the ****er wants to take us out because some idiot attacks police??

platini and marseille :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Freedom for Santos & Vive l'OM!
It seems your opinion is an exclusive one.

btw. Santos was moved to an other jail complex because of the former Frente Atlético member who was arrested because of killing the RSSS Supporter.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
That sentence is way too harsh for the OM ultra. For throwing a chair at a policeman that has only beeen verified by another policeman. What injuries did the officer receive again? And this former Frente Atletico member(way too polite a term to describe him)must be some dangerous man to have another person removed because of his presence. What did he do? Kill the RSSS supporter with his own hands? More likely it was a cowardly knife attack but I can't remember the incident now. The truth is that what we had was two clubs that can be very volatile coming together. Any fan that intends to travel to Marseille is a complete mug anyway as is the Marseille ultra for f*cking with the spanish police.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
To harsh?!

He was the reason why everything was going on. Without the attack all you can see in the TV or stadium cameras wouldn't had happened.

It has nothing to do with to harsh or nor. The law is the law ... and 3,5 is way better than 8.

·
40,147 Posts
Freedom for Santos & Vive l'OM!
Many times I agree with you, but I think you can not defend violence. Violence is violence, no matter where it comes from.

The punishment is enough for him and ridiculous on the other hand, because other 50 OM fans should have got the same kind of punishment. If you attack a policeman in any country, you'd get the same kind of condemn.

I'm sure he will learn the lesson. **** Santos and the ultra movement.

·
40,147 Posts
That sentence is way too harsh for the OM ultra. For throwing a chair at a policeman that has only beeen verified by another policeman.
Verified by other policeman... and some videos, I must add. The policemen are agents of the authority of the state. They can not cross the line, but if you attack a policeman, you're attacking a member of the security forces of the state... aside just another human being who is doing his job.

Harsh or not, these things wouldn't happen, if Santos had had a correct behaviour in a football stadium. Since he didn't get a good education, he will have extra classes in the next 3 years.

BTW, **** Zidane and his support to the ultras. You can expect less from him, since he gave many shirts to the ultrassur. Funny that he makes games for "the poor" while he feeds the racists and those who raise swastikas.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts