Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everybody.
Like some of you know, violent incidents were between Spanish Police and french supporters.
I can't speak on Atletico forum because of the moderator. Even if I think it was good place to speak about it. Perhaps he didn't want to speak about theses evenements ..

Spanish journal like Marca or others say about us (Marseille's fans) we was violent and Biris group was with us to fight with Madrid people or Police.

It's not so right, Marseille has not problem with other club for a long time. For example, when we came to Madrid for Real-Marseille, Did you have problems with us ?

Your police fight us without real reasons, they slaped womans or old men. Do you find that normal ?
And the reason was just a banner, just because of a banner .. it's pathetic. Police spanish didn't heard us, didn't want to talk with us and begin to hit us.
I will not speak about Spanish Police hits driver bus whitout reasons or the woman (70 years old) who has her wrist broken by Police.

It was a pleasure for them to hit, like a game.
I don't know if you saw videos about it.
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=JEmFWCpWo5o

I'm just here because on Atletico forum I can't say my aversion about theses incidents.
I'm just like every Marseille's fans very angry about the fact a Marseille's fan is in jail because "he has hit a Spanish police" (but no video about it)

Thank you if you read me, it's just because I want you read the french version about theses evenements.
Excuse me if you don't care about it. And if you can't judge theses evenements.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Who said you couldnt put this on the Atletico board? I for one sure never and im a Moderator.. Of course I wasnt there so cannot comment on the incident but Atletico fans are good passionate fans who do not cause trouble, obviously there is maybe 1 occasion in which there has been trouble but that can happen with any club

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Say it at Husky.
I've nothing against Atletico fans.
But I've something against your Police, and I'm very angry when I read your journal say about us "Marseille fans are very violent" or others. They say Police is well meaning. But it's wrong, your Police is not well meaning, and us Marseille fans are not so violent !

Someone here believes really Marseille fans are violent ? Seriously ?
And someone here believes really that her Police can't never be aggressive ?

PS: When I speak about Atletico fans, I don't speak about them who launch projectile on our handicapped behind the goal.

·
Registered
56,232 Posts
Who said you couldnt put this on the Atletico board? I for one sure never and im a Moderator.. Of course I wasnt there so cannot comment on the incident but Atletico fans are good passionate fans who do not cause trouble, obviously there is maybe 1 occasion in which there has been trouble but that can happen with any club
it was something wrong. something we don't see that much usually :

Valbuena dénonce des insultes répétées

Au lendemain du match à Madrid, Mathieu Valbuena a expliqué devant la presse avoir été insulté tout au long du match par les joueurs de l’Atlético Madrid et, plus grave, par l’entraîneur adverse. «Toute la première mi-temps, je n’ai entendu que mon nom depuis le banc de l’Atlético Madrid. Le coach m’a insulté ainsi que tous les défenseurs. Ca m’a un peu choqué, surtout venant d’un entraîneur. De la part d’un joueur ou d’un supporter, ça arrive souvent mais de la part d’un entraîneur, c’est moyen» a-t-il précisé listant les insultes dont la teneur se passe d’être évoquée.

·
Registered
56,232 Posts
i hope those events will be reported to platini, in order to not see that again.

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Was Biris really supporting you? :thumbsup:

Anyway, these things happen more often in the Calderon, whether it's with their fans or their police. The police is mad and only protecting the spaniards. It's usual, and nothing seems to be done about it...
Think troubles could've been expected as Marseille ultras are on the left, and the Atletico ones on the right...

Just wait for them in the return, good luck.

Allez l'OM!

Very nice from the Xerez fans btw!

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Allez l'OM!

Very nice from the Xerez fans btw!
Yes, Ultras Marseille have links with Biris and a group of La Corogne (who put a banner like Xerez)

And thank you for your message :)

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Im not condoning what the police did at all (breaking a 70 year old's wrist is just outright shameful) but you said it yourself, Marseille never had previous troubles when coming to Spain so why is this time any different? That actually means that the Marseille Ultras DID do something. Nobody knows what transpired fully and again, im not justifying what the police did but it could be possible that something did happen for the police to react this way. The police wont just go around beating people for the sake of it.

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im not condoning what the police did at all (breaking a 70 year old's wrist is just outright shameful) but you said it yourself, Marseille never had previous troubles when coming to Spain so why is this time any different? That actually means that the Marseille Ultras DID do something. Nobody knows what transpired fully and again, im not justifying what the police did but it could be possible that something did happen for the police to react this way. The police wont just go around beating people for the sake of it.

"Marseille never had previous troubles when coming to Spain so why is this time any different?". I don't know, nobody understands at Marseille. I didn't see something who could explain why Police did that.
Every people at Marseille say the same version. Personaly I didn't heard Police version, UEFA version or others. With this violence it's strange they didn't explain why .... Because if Marseille fans was mad and Police would have hit us, I think UEFA would have a reaction, isn't ?

And, even if, some of our fans has been mad, it's not normal to see as much violence. You agree if I've understood your message.

For the moment, there are not explication about Police reaction. Cazadamont, our security responsable didn't understand while all discutions about security was OK with Police and Altetico dirigeants.

"The police wont just go around beating people for the sake of it" .. sometimes it's really like you say and there is a term for that : "blunder" ;)

·
Honorable Mention, October Photo Contest 2008
2,592 Posts
its just some healthy violence in the stands, lol no one died did they? Spanish police always overreact if they think spanish fans are likely to get into trouble, just a fact of playing football against spanish teams. Dont see what the real problem is, fair enough if someone was brutally beaten to death, then yeah. But c'mon provoke the police and theyll retaliate.

·
Errant Wolf
1,244 Posts

Anyway, these things happen more often in the Calderon, whether it's with their fans or their police. The police is mad and only protecting the spaniards. It's usual, and nothing seems to be done about it...
Think troubles could've been expected as Marseille ultras are on the left, and the Atletico ones on the right...

Just wait for them in the return, good luck.

[tub]m8KrvNwqN80[/tub]

Poor, poor innocent and peaceful OM ultras. :frownani:

Baddy, baddy spanish police. :crybaby:

·
Registered
56,232 Posts
spanish police is bad. and whoever went there and had to deal with them will tell you.

when the marseillais supporters have been beaten by the police, it was no chairs destroyed. so, this scene happened after.

read the comment of a spanish guy in this video :

El comentario del video es falso. Todo eso que se ve en el video es posterior a la brutal carga de la policia que hizo que los marselleses respondieran respondieran. La violencia la empezó la policia. Basta de manipulacion de la prensa y el gobierno español.

·
Errant Wolf
1,244 Posts
Here you have another comment from youtube:

Yo estaba al lado de los ultras del olympique y no pararon en todo el partido de provocar, insultar (en castellano), tirar bebidas, arrancar asientos, escupir... demasiado poco hizo la policía! Menos mal que mantuvimos la compostura y demostramos que somos la mejor afición del mundo animando a nuestro equipo de principio a fin dejando de lado a esos franceses salvajes que no deberían pisar un estadio de fútbol nunca más!!

·
Registered
56,232 Posts
me, i have the comment of the president of handicaped people organisation which had to move on because they recieved botles from the spanish fans. they didn't even have good places.
by the way. this story will be the subject of an "enquète" and light will be made.

·
Errant Wolf
1,244 Posts
La OID denuncia ante la UEFA al Marsella por la conducta de unos presuntos discapacitados

La Organización Impulsora de Discapacitados (OID) denunció hoy ante la UEFA al Olympique de Marsella por la conducta de unos presuntos discapacitados, aficionados de este equipo, en el partido disputado el pasado 1 de octubre contra el Atlético de Madrid en el Vicente Calderón, informó hoy en un comunicado.

El abogado de la organización, Javier Gallego, explicó que la denuncia se interpuso después de que la OID haya tenido conocimiento de que los "supuestos" discapacitados franceses se levantaban de sus sillas con la única intención de provocar a los aficionados locales tras la consecución de un gol del equipo francés.

"La situación de estos supuestos discapacitados en el campo con respecto a la visibilidad del partido era inmejorable, a un lado tras una de las porterías del campo donde, en todo partido, se sitúan todos los seguidores discapacitados que quieren presenciar un partido de fútbol en el Vicente Calderón, sin que ninguno haya presentado queja alguna al respecto", señaló el letrado.

Según Gallego, las provocaciones de estos supuestos impedidos físicos dieron lugar a que "miembros de la seguridad del estadio decidieron cambiar la ubicación de los mismos por cuestiones estrictamente de seguridad ante una situación que ellos mismos habían provocado".

Para el abogado, es de "justicia reconocer y apoyar al Atlético de Madrid", pues "actuó de una manera sensata y sin discriminar a ninguna persona, buscando en todo momento salvaguardar la seguridad de todos cuantos habían acudido a ver un partido de fútbol".

Por ello, la OID denuncia ante la UEFA el comportamiento de los aficionados del equipo francés con la finalidad de "erradicar la violencia de los campos de fútbol y conseguir que "el buen nombre del Atlético de Madrid no se vea mancillado por unas acciones ajenas al club y a los seguidores del mismo".
Cheers.

·
Registered
56,232 Posts
and watch at what this other spanish guy is telling (that tells all...) :

now do you european pussies understand why in spain there are no hooligan acts ? because we have police who has no problem on killing you if they think it's necessari . instead you have a bitches named policemen who never hit you

1 - 20 of 22 Posts