Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lehendakari
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lineup is as follows: Iraizoz; Iraola, Ocio, Amorebieta, Koikili; David López, Orbaiz, Javi Martínez, Yeste; Toquero y Llorente.

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
How stupid was that by Yeste and Casillas was clearly diving.

I just love the crowd on San Mamés :D

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
What did Velez?

To be honest expected a result like this, but we really have to watch out because the relegation zone is coming closer and closer... but just like in the begin of the season we've had almost all big teams so the 'weak' ones are still to come (but we're going to suffer really hard if we can't beat them).

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Damn being in the copa final I don't care that much losing this one, but 2-5 is too humiliating. :thmbdown:

·
Lehendakari
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It isn't so bad losing but to lose by this much is hard to take. :cry:

They did well to pull it back to 2-2 but then Real made the extra man count. It was a silly red by Yeste and had he stayed on who knows how we would have done?

As for Velez, I don't know exactly what happened but I can only presume he said something he shouldn't have done.

Caparros needs to sort the discipline out (too many yellow cards), and pick the team up for the next match. We need to start winning again before we get involved in a relegation battle.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
The usual nonsense when we visit San Mames; more garbage on the field than in the stands, if that's even possible.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
The usual nonsense when we visit San Mames; more garbage on the field than in the stands, if that's even possible.
The usual nonsense when we play Real. Great job from Fernandez (one more time), we had 2 yellow cards from the 5th minute. Also when 2 times your players slapped ours he didn't even see anything. Yellow cards from fouls given to us, while at the same time for the same fouls you got away with nothing. Also, I can mention the penalty not given to Toquero at the 1st half when he was slapped, and the Pepe handball on the 2nd half, and finally the dive which you got a penalty. Even a player from the bench and the assistant coach were sent-off. Btw, your san Iker, wasted al lot of time, provoked Yeste who acted stupidly and then faked an injury. Last time I read about Saints, they were sure not like that :yuck: .
Now be happy with your win if you can. The chant that was heard in San Mames, "That's the way Real wins" says it all.

P.S. screw you

·
Registered
128 Posts
The usual nonsense when we play Real. Great job from Fernandez (one more time), we had 2 yellow cards from the 5th minute. Also when 2 times your players slapped ours he didn't even see anything. Yellow cards from fouls given to us, while at the same time for the same fouls you got away with nothing. Also, I can mention the penalty not given to Toquero at the 1st half when he was slapped, and the Pepe handball on the 2nd half, and finally the dive which you got a penalty. Even a player from the bench and the assistant coach were sent-off. Btw, your san Iker, wasted al lot of time, provoked Yeste who acted stupidly and then faked an injury. Last time I read about Saints, they were sure not like that :yuck: .
Now be happy with your win if you can. The chant that was heard in San Mames, "That's the way Real wins" says it all.

P.S. screw you
their penalty was spot on, when iraola triped him, the ball was 1-2 meters away.
but as much as i was annoyed with the result, the crowd was just fantastic. score is 2-5, two players (+half of the bench) out, and whole stadium is singing and jumping, you can't see that in much places.
this is not bernabeu, where people are booing when it's 0-1, this is our temple of football, where people come because they love the club, it's not football audince, it's ATHLETIC audince.
there is a song which grobari (partizan fans) are singing which goes:
"what are grobari doing when it's not going well-they sing even louder until victory-and if they offer me all money off this world-i would never stop loving you..."
this game reminded me of that song, and reminded me why i love this club(s).
please excuse my english.
AUPA ATHLETIC!

·
Lehendakari
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The crowd were fantastic. You wouldn't see that at the Bernabeu (or any other La Liga stadium).

While I don't agree with some of the decisions the referee made, Ocio was very lucky to stay on when he whacked Sneijder off the ball in the first half. And while Casillas made a meal of the Yeste incident, Yeste should have kept his temper. Had he stayed on I feel it would have been a different game.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts