Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Lehendakari
2,025 Posts
Interesting... (even if my lack of Spanish means I can't understand the interview... :p)

On my travels in (mainly SE) Asia I didn't see one Athletic shirt... the Premier League is more popular than La Liga and the time difference is an issue, so its nice to see we have you guys following us in China.

Hopefully we'll have a money spinning tour there next season! (and they can come over here too :D)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
She has been in Bilbao for 10 months and studies in Deusto.She was attracted there because she heard of Athletic in China.There are 1500 members in the Athletic forum in China.

Bad news guys if you think shes cute...she has a Basque chico!

I only watched 3mins..there are 14 overall..will revisit later after the footy and report back.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting... (even if my lack of Spanish means I can't understand the interview... :p)

On my travels in (mainly SE) Asia I didn't see one Athletic shirt... the Premier League is more popular than La Liga and the time difference is an issue, so its nice to see we have you guys following us in China.

Hopefully we'll have a money spinning tour there next season! (and they can come over here too :D)
I think you are right about the influence about the Premier League than La Liga, and even in La Liga I would say more than 95% are very biased to either Barca or RM, the rest teams have very little attention (Maybe just except Athletic, Atletico, Deportivo and Valencia). And also it is hard to buy something on the official website if you are not in Europe because of the mailing issue.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She has been in Bilbao for 10 months and studies in Deusto.She was attracted there because she heard of Athletic in China.There are 1500 members in the Athletic forum in China.

Bad news guys if you think shes cute...she has a Basque chico!

I only watched 3mins..there are 14 overall..will revisit later after the footy and report back.
Ye there are 1500 members right now, but only about 50 or so are active.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts