Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Wow that stadium looks great! From what I have seen the new Olympiakos stadium is going to be very nice to. And I think there is a new one in Krete where OFI play that looks realy nice. After the Olympics Greece will be ready to host a major soccer tournament as well. MAybe the next EURO.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know deka... Juventus lost a European Cup to Hamburg in that Stadium many years ago! ;)

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
Yeah and it must have been some kind of trauma for Juve fans

Just like Barça's humiliation against Milan in 1994:depress:

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
The stadium will be done on time. ;) Calatrava said the hardest part is done (the arches) and as you can see, they are up! Now it's time to put the scales on, which they already have assembled on the ground. It shouldn't be hard.

See what I mean?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I've heard dissappointing news from one of my friends who was in the stadium 1 week ago. Said the workers don't think it will be completed on time!! We will just have to wait and see/.
:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
i saw all the olympic project of greece to the olympics, the stadiums, and the all the other sport fields, well i must say it's all great!:)

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
As you can see from the webcam, things are progressing very well. ;)

Some pics:

April 15, 2004

April 19, 2004

4 days later the whole left side is almost finished, the right side is already done. ;)

Velodrome (which has already been slid into place):

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yo

Hello from an old member that went to the Greek Army and here I am again, a free sivilian and a member of Xtratime Forums once again. I am really happy for that.
Now, in our subject, I believe that the Olympic Stadium of Athens will be ready in time but there are so many other things that will not be. I think that it will be a great Olympiada though.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Re: Yo

OLYMPIAKOS__FC said:
Hello from an old member that went to the Greek Army and here I am again, a free sivilian and a member of Xtratime Forums once again. I am really happy for that.
Now, in our subject, I believe that the Olympic Stadium of Athens will be ready in time but there are so many other things that will not be. I think that it will be a great Olympiada though.

Like what file?

btw.... just to let you know, the Greeks have moved here: www.greeksoccer.com We still try and hold the fort here also though.

and welcome back. :cool:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Re: Yo

OLYMPIAKOS__FC said:

Kalos politis re file

1 - 20 of 20 Posts