1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Tough game for us, we need a win. There's too big of a gap between the bottom and top half of the table, these games make or break you.
Wow I wonder how long it took him to think of this:eek::doh:.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Well this just shows that in the end the top 4 is what Napoli will be tryng to achieve. Maybe a UEFA Cup place again is the best that can be achieved. We will see in time. Hope this doesnt destroy the confidence of your guys.

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts
Well this just shows that in the end the top 4 is what Napoli will be tryng to achieve. Maybe a UEFA Cup place again is the best that can be achieved. We will see in time. Hope this doesnt destroy the confidence of your guys.
If we win the next game, with Inter and Juve playing, we can sneak back into 2nd or 3rd place. The Inter game will be the true measurement of where we might place this season. It's hard winning games every time you go down a player i.e. vs Roma, Bilan, Atalanta. The refs aren't in our pockets like they are with Bilan, we were awarded our FIRST PK of the season. I think that tells you enough.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
If we win the next game, with Inter and Juve playing, we can sneak back into 2nd or 3rd place. The Inter game will be the true measurement of where we might place this season. It's hard winning games every time you go down a player i.e. vs Roma, Bilan, Atalanta. The refs aren't in our pockets like they are with Bilan, we were awarded our FIRST PK of the season. I think that tells you enough.
Stop crying sook you were awarded a clear controversial penalty vs Atalanta:doh:,your constant clueless whineing is becoming such a joke,you're also lucky you haven't had many injury problem's this season.Calling us Bilan when you were in Serie "C"selective thinking or knowledge,prove's how clueless you're you clown.Why don't you take some clear advice and think before you speak"Cretino".

No offence to the real Napoli fan's but it's sad that this one claim's to be one,when he has no idea about the club etc and keep's on being in denial.And to set the record straight Napoli is a club that i've alway's liked and held close to my heart,but when lsitening to a fool like you it make's you wonder where the one bad apple really is and how clearly you can see it.We were awarded our first PK of the season:crybaby:what are you waiting for another helping to a robbed Scudetto??:rolleyes:

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts
You were helped by the ref in other ways v Samp, though.
50/50 call, what's your point? Did you watch the game? What if it did count? 2-1 scoreline? There's bad calls, then there's the OBVIOUS bad calls with a possibility of bias.
Then the Atalanta game. That wasn't the easiest angle for the ref to see if it was a PK or not. Other than that, we got another unjust red card. How many games have we received red cards? How many have Milan, Inter, Juve? Eh? :rollani:

For every favor you point out for us, I can point out ten for you and the other two. I must say though, Juve haven't really been getting lucky as much with the refs. I guess the Milan Mafia has total control now.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
50/50 call, what's your point? Did you watch the game? What if it did count? 2-1 scoreline? There's bad calls, then there's the OBVIOUS bad calls with a possibility of bias.
Then the Atalanta game. That wasn't the easiest angle for the ref to see if it was a PK or not. Other than that, we got another unjust red card. How many games have we received red cards? How many have Milan, Inter, Juve? Eh? :rollani:

For every favor you point out for us, I can point out ten for you and the other two. I must say though, Juve haven't really been getting lucky as much with the refs. I guess the Milan Mafia has total control now.

I guess your crying pointless,clueless,rant's are just symbolical of what you're about.Talking about a Mafia in control when you had a Mr Moggi say's enough,back to your crib with your bottle baby:rollani:.Juve vs Chievo a controversial penalty or doesn't that count goose.You've proven enough you can't take losing,and have petty excuses and are in constant denial of your own thieving sad history:rollani:,where as we've won with honour hence in Europe no Calciopoli there"Cretino":doh::ass::nono::finger:.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.