Xtratime Community banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
11,350 Posts
Missed it cause game was early morning here, not any other reason :D Saw highlights and reports, to me first thing to ditch is 4-3-3 and its components like Suso, etc. Yes other formation may not change too much with these players but this is just wrong. Seriously, lol @ any coach whose idea of changing something is only the CF (Leao <--->Piatek)

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
I was lucky to have missed this one, too early.

What a fucking result. I have no words.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
To those who missed the game, I say congrats. Guys it's not even the result. The performance is the worst ever. Believe me on this. The shitiest I've seen since I can recall. It's an eye sore.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I missed the game as well as I had to work on a Sunday...This defeat makes the day even worse. Did not have high hopes as Atalanta is a better team, but losing 0-5 is pathetic.
Do not understand why Piatek did not start as I saw improvements in his game and we should have built on that.
Don't know if I will even bother see the highlights. For those who saw the game, what went wrong? Was it just one of games where everything turned into goals or were we just outplayed. I see they scored a couple of scorchers as well.

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
It’s a humiliation as a Milan fan...a fvcking disgrace.
Pioli said we finally got an identity of play.
Yes we do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I missed the game as well as I had to work on a Sunday...This defeat makes the day even worse. Did not have high hopes as Atalanta is a better team, but losing 0-5 is pathetic.
Do not understand why Piatek did not start as I saw improvements in his game and we should have built on that.
Don't know if I will even bother see the highlights. For those who saw the game, what went wrong? Was it just one of games where everything turned into goals or were we just outplayed. I see they scored a couple of scorchers as well.
Out played, out muscled, out-everything! Was like men vs kids. Leao was the only trying to play a semblance of watchable football at the initial stages but either overcook it or get dispossessed. Don't get me started on Suso, Hakan, Kessie, RR, Mussachio. In fact the whole team, just that some are worse than others.

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Atalanta is the better team BUT we made it so much easier for them. We were very bad in the first half but after their first goal we became even worst.

Mids were trying to put through balls to Leao, but they were either to long or to fast ... amateur hour.

Defenders werent committed and all the rebounds fell to their players.

The pressing of their defenders wasnt genuine, the players were acting like pressing, and their defenders (who looking at their names and what they have done are nothing special (just average)) they dealt very easily with the passing and dispossessing our attacks.

Let me not start at the individuals.

So, every fvcking sane person knows what this team needs, BUT the know it all on TV Boban that was criticizing every signing and every decision of the previous managements now is doing the same and even worst mistakes.
1. Spend the fvcking money on a great coach. If Everton can get Carlo, Totenhem Mourinho, and even Inter Conte, we could have gotten them as well. And dont be a cheap shiit, bc you have already thrown away hundred of millions in stupid transfers.
2. Get proven champions who have played in the biggest clubs, so they wont be intimidated by playing at SS. They will ease the pressure to the youngsters and to the players that havent won anything and have played only for midtable clubs ffs.
3. Get older champions (not Biglias) to instill the winning mentality to the youngsters.

Still, I am pretty sure, if the players swapped the shirts and played the game Ata would have won again.

Fvcking dumbasses.

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
The club we bought Conti and Kessie.....must be damn idiots aren’t we.

Atalanta must be laughing with this purchases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 30 of 30 Posts