Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we go to Bergamo to play bottom of the table-side Atalanta.

After last weeks inspiring win, and a good result midweek, surely three points are not out of our reach here. This could be a massive win, following on from the three points last week, and would certainly do something for our season.

As we know, we miss Sebastien who wins us points all on his own some games, so this could be vital, although I'm confident Bucci is an able keeper.

I'm not totally sure if Marchionni is fit to play, but if we play with spirit, then our we should win as our ability is surely better than Atalanta's.

Goal.com's Form Guides:

Atalanta (Serie A – oldest result first): LLWLWDL
Atalanta’s results have been of a positive nature in comparison to their form before Christmas and many of the defeats suffered recently were undeserved.

Parma (Serie A – oldest result first): WLDLWLW
Parma generally have been picking up the right results in important matches, their recent losses have been against some of the most on form teams in the league.

Goal.com Prediction:

Parma picked up a very good result in Europe this week and this will boost confidence even further. It will not be easy but if the defence can control Stephen Makinwa they should get the result they need.

Atalanta 1-2 Parma.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
If we win this game we leapfrog Fiorentina!! We also have the chance of jumping on level point with Livorno and Messina. Very important!!

This will be the first game all year that I am not staying up to follow the game for :(

I am hoping i'll wake up tomorrow morniong to see a positive result!1

Good luck boysd!!!

FORZA BUCCI!!!

·
Registered
8,304 Posts

Gilardino
Morfeo
Bresciano - Simplicio - Bolano - Marchionni
Bettarini - Bovo - Bonera - Cannavaro
Bucci

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't think he was 100% fit before the game.

Reggina 0-1 Messina - 12' - F. Cristante.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The other game with teams close to us:

Brescia 1-0 Livorno - 16' - A. Caracciolo (pen.).

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm watching Blackburn 0-0 Leicester, 72 gone, and one of the poorest games I have seen for a long time.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bolano also got a yellow card on 46'.

I'm glad to see Udinese 3-0 up away to Palermo :).

·
Registered
725 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
I'm watching Blackburn 0-0 Leicester, 72 gone, and one of the poorest games I have seen for a long time.
But a bloody good result for me personally! :thumbsup: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts