Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it will be a tough match for us guys, read this:

Emerson injury hits Juve Wednesday 26 January, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazio’s Fabio Liverani has been ruled out for a fortnight, while Emerson's injury forces Juve to completely change their midfield.

Juventus are dealing with a midfield crisis, as Emerson limped off during the 2-0 win over Brescia with a groin strain.

The Brazilian has still not resumed training and is a major doubt to face Atalanta this weekend. It’s a particularly bitter blow for the League leaders, as Pavel Nedved is also out for three weeks with a sprained knee and Manuele Blasi is suspended.

Gianluca Zambrotta and Gianluca Pessotto are not 100 per cent fit either, so Fabio Capello will be forced to a massive changes

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
yeah I read about the Emerson injury too. Anyone know how bad it is?

Tach and Appiah midfield with Kapo or Olivera on left wing. Camo on the right. It should be OK, but Atlatana scored 5 goals on us with our 2nd team playing in the Coppa :eek:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
appiah needs to really show he has something. if tacchinardi is playing, i wouldnt mind seeing olivera beside him, i think that may work ok.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
According to the medics rapport from yesterday, Zambrotta and Pessotto have fully recovered, and whereas Emerson trained apart, the staff believes he'll be ready for the weekend too.

Blasi is suspended after picking up too many yellow cards. Hopefully Tacchi plays instead...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Glen said:
According to the medics rapport from yesterday, Zambrotta and Pessotto have fully recovered, and whereas Emerson trained apart, the staff believes he'll be ready for the weekend too.

Blasi is suspended after picking up too many yellow cards. Hopefully Tacchi plays instead...
Great news!!! i was a little scared by our midfield (the only idea of Camo-Appiah-Tach-Olivera midfield make me cry :dazed: )...with Emo in field and Tach we still have a great midfield....i only hope Olivera or Kapo could fill Nedved hole, and that Appiah wouldnt play...

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Appiah ,, i dont want him playing vs atalanta again ....

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
Anyone have this game live? It won't be on Abu dhabi sports...

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
I heard the midfield combination's going to be something quite new. With the exception of Camo on the right, Appiah, Tacchi and Olivera will all be of the midfield.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Rhizoid said:
I heard the midfield combination's going to be something quite new. With the exception of Camo on the right, Appiah, Tacchi and Olivera will all be of the midfield.

According to Gazetta:

JUVENTUS
(4-4-2)

Buffon G. 1
Zebina J. 27
Thuram L. 21
Cannavaro F. 28
Zambrotta G. 19
Camoranesi M. 16
Tacchinardi A. 3
Emerson F. 8
Olivera R. 24
Ibrahimovic Z. 9
Trezeguet D. 17

...let's roll :).

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no DP again :( well,, i hope that Zlatan scores anyway.

·
Administrator
53,030 Posts
:( was looking forward to this game,wen I was just about to watch it,my damn father and 2 brothers who are Milanisti bastards decided that we watch the fricken Milan game instead :pp f*cking bastards :D it will be the second Juve game I will miss this season.

I'll negotiate some kind of deal,so I atleast can watch a half.Watching some now and Zlatan knocked out a Atalanta player,jeesus he is a dangerous mofo.A bit like a hockey player.

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
Goooooollllllllllll OLIVERA!!!

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Olivera Scoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

·
Registered
1,929 Posts