Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I know there are qualification clashes first but hey!
It's going to be another important match, we may meet our old friend Bobo Vieri, Vargas is comming back from disastrous match for Peru, and hopefully noone gets injured in meanwhile.

I would like to see Gobbi starting this one, not only for the goal assist in th last match, but in general he always impressed me, when he played this season.

A real question is a trequartista. Felipe? Jorgensen? Jovetic?

·
Registered
431 Posts
well mutu is crocked for goodness knows how long so this is not going to be fun!

any idea why this game kicks off at 11am GMT?

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, worrying news about Mutu :googly:

As for the kickoff time, usually there are two saturday TV matches. But as the italian and other NT played on wednesday, the federation decided to play on sunday only, yet with keeping four TV matches. And as the one of Fiorentina was supposed to be on saturday before, it was moved into such a crazy time!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
No Gila, no Mutu, no Gamberini :(

They are good at home and our away games are usually terrible therefore I'm not feeling myself very well :eek:

At least Vieri is not playing. Last thing I want to see is that bastard scoring against us.:frustrat:

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Poor Atalanta...

"You bought are stars...it's ok, at least we were contributing to Italian football and developing a non giant of a team...question is, what have you done with them?"

·
Registered
431 Posts
this may well be what these young guys need to perk up and perform, they cant rely on the usual front 2 to get us the goals so should raise their game and step up to the task, its close but it could work out!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good match. Great Semioli and Pasqual. It's never easy to win there in Bergamo, good to see once again the guys fought until the very and and were rewarded.

FORZA VIOLA!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
One superchance decides game :)
Without their red card it would have been extremely hard to get 3 points from this game.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts