Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:D

Only joking.

But looking through our training pictures, it's easy to see that morale is very high amongst the team. Almost every picture is of a smiling face. The players seem to enjoy the training methods.

The only other teams that have training pics up regularly are Chelsea and Arsenal. The morale at Chelsea seems to be high, and Mourinho always seems to be having a laugh with his players. Arsenal's seems poor - they all seem to have a constant scowl. (Except Lauren - he looks positively chipper in every photo. :D)

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Welcome stretford, hope you stick around

See as though this is a picture thread and i just had a pic uploaded, i'd like to share this pic of my one year old dog with everyone.......it has nothing to do with football, but i can assure you she's a life long United support and a huge Ronaldo fan, she really would love to sniff his crotch :D ;)

Can anyone guess the breed? ;)

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I am not a big fan of dogs cause they seem to hate me for no reason for whatsoever!:tongue:

I prefer "*****"cat instead!:D

Your one looks harmless though!

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Welcome to XT Stretford. Funny thread :D.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
rae said:
Rio loox like Bart Simpson.... :D
Bwahahaha you stole my thunder :dielaugh: ,Ronaldo needs a teeth fix actually why do all the Ronaldo's have bucked Teeth?

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
**** me, that ronaldo is ugly

1 - 16 of 16 Posts