Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yes, the same guy is now president of the Lega Calcio. I'm sure we all feel a bit better about the management of the league now. And I'm sure all the real "Italian" fans can read this, not the fake frontrunning gloryhunters like 90 percent of the Milan forum is.

A disgrace. What else can be said? As are all the Milan fans that go around yelling Zio Fester and admiring the man. Admiring such a disgusting piece of garbage who needs to be jailed is a crime in itself. Speaks volumes about their morals. And their lives.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1991- Galliani orders Milan players to leave the field 3 minutes early against Marseille in the return leg. Marseille had just taken a 2-1 aggregate league. 3 minutes left, Milan were on their way out.

The result. A 1 year ban from Europe.

The result. Galliani being Lega Calcio president.

And hordes of disgusting, selfish, arrogant, immoral, ugly, cowardly, savage, frontrunning, corrupted people hailing this man as a hero.

What a cowardly act. Ordered by Milan club Management.

Thank God Moratti and Facchetti are not that low. They are true heroes of the Italian Serie A, not negative symbols of corruption.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flo said:
Aw, for fvck sakes Pulsar, give it a rest already. Sheesh! :wallbang:
If you don't want to read these FACTS, then please leave and go to your Benshita Forum. No one is forcing you to read this. :eek:

:fero:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, thats the great Baresi. The man that millions of Milan fans adore as a hero, as well as many Italians. What a shame, some never knew that Baresi was involved in this. Let's make more threads on Zio Fester, the disgusting scum.....

I mean after all, he is so honorable suspending the game!

GAZZETTA- "In the subsequent hearings, Milan initially wanted the game ruled in their favor"

:rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani: :rollani:

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
If you don't want to read these FACTS, then please leave and go to your Benshita Forum. No one is forcing you to read this. :eek:

:fero:
I'll just have the Milanistas like Haroon and the like to deal with you bozos.... :thumbsup: :finger:

Benshita??? You're getting worse at this aren't you....

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I must let you know what the Milan fans will say- That the floodlights failed.

Yeah, right.

But listen to this-

Most neutrals say that it was just a pathetic excuse for a replay.

So basically, it comes down to Inter Ultras, and honorable Inter Milano FC- and great Milan ultras, though they did throw flares (a lot) in the 96/97 derby, and a dishonorable Milan management.

Think about that before all the Milan fans come here to lecture us on morality and values.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Flo said:
I'll just have the Milanistas like Haroon and the like to deal with you bozos.... :thumbsup: :finger:

Benshita??? You're getting worse at this aren't you....
Say what you have to say, I don't care. You're on ignore, as many other Interistas have already done.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
I must let you know what the Milan fans will say- That the floodlights failed.

Yeah, right.

But listen to this-
I remember that game as well but all you're doing is fanning further flames at Milanistas cause you're sick of everyone (including non Milanistas) of having a go at your club. You guys deserve the bashing and they deserved there's for what happened years ago so leave it alone.

No reason to bring up the past.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Say what you have to say, I don't care. You're on ignore, as many other Interistas have already done.
Good. You guys enjoy listening to you own banter that's bias, full of crap, and void of anything factual. Doesn't bother me none.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Flo said:
I remember that game as well but all you're doing is fanning further flames at Milanistas cause you're sick of everyone (including non Milanistas) of having a go at your club. You guys deserve the bashing and they deserved there's for what happened years ago so leave it alone.

No reason to bring up the past.
Before I put you on ignore, let me say this-

The past lives in all of us everyday. Just b/c it was done in the past doesn't mean you are free of the blame. Milan fans can't walk around lecturing us on bad actions when their own club has been doing it as well. Two wrongs don't make a right, but at the same time, a wrong done by one man in the past prevents him from preaching to the other on that same wrong in the present.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
And I'm sure all the real "Italian" fans can read this, not the fake frontrunning gloryhunters like 90 percent of the Milan forum is.
Bwahahahah! You wouldn't be able to point out Italy on a map you tit, let alone learn any person alive anything about Italian society or football.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can point it out.

Secondly, "teach" any person.

Thirdly, I am trying to learn Italian presently and I do a good job of understanding games. And reading online sites.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Disgraceful. :eekani:

Pulsar, Thank you very much for shedding some light on the corruptness of Galliani. Its really unbelievable how this guy is now the president of the Lega Calcio. :googly:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Cacìni said:
Bwahahahah! You wouldn't be able to point out Italy on a map you tit, let alone learn any person alive anything about Italian society or football.
Seriously, if you are the average Italian, I might cancel my whole plan of taking a tour in Italy next year.

Fortunately, from what I hear, people who visited Italy assure me that the Italians are nice people.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Pulsar you keep going on about crap then don't even know how to explain yourself properly.You go on about thing's and it seems that you aren't even a loyal fan anyway.Remind's me of a bunch of tossers who threw a scooter from one of the stands.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Thank God Moratti and Facchetti are not that low. They are true heroes of the Italian Serie A, not negative symbols of corruption.
Your entitled to your opinion on Galliani. Fine. Even though more than 12 years passed since those events and his being VOTED to the Lega Calcio. Hardly the "result" as your implying.
However, Moratti ..true hero?
GIVE ME A F*CKIN BREAK. He is the quintessential example of being born with a silver spoon and not appreciating the value of a dollar. For Mr. Moratti 'money grows on trees'. More over, and THANK GOD his theory of BUY BUY BUY to win does not work. His existence in Serie A is living evidence that it takes more than a deep pocket to get victories. Throwing a bunch of high priced players together will not get you your trophy no matter how much you spend or WHO you blame for your failures. Or his other theory of SELL SELL SELL when things go wrong always managing to get rid of any player who had any care for the team.

HERO? PER CARITA.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
P.S. Funny how some of you are RE-HASHING all of Milan's past supposed slip ups. What Inter fans did on Tuesday in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE they also did before in a semi-final Champions League match. I asked this question yesterday but no Interisti responded.

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
Cacìni said:
this coming from a guy who claims seat belts are high tech :thmbup:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts