Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great first half for Birmingham, leaving Villa absolutely hopeless while trying to attack. Birmingham had all the lethal attacks (I missed a couple of minutes, so something could have happened then), however the first half will not be remember because of the great goals by Birmingham, but because of the horrible mistake Sørensen made on the first Birmingham goal. The Villa keeper let an easy shot get into his body, and over him into the goal. The second goal was really nice by David Dunn though, and a bit later Heskey should have put Birmingham three up. Now, will Birmingham be able to keep up the pressure, or at least keep the lead in the second half?

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aston Villa just had a big chance at the start of the second half. Birmingham need to keep up the pressure.

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The second half wasn't as good as the first, but despite a late Villa goal, Birmingham kept their lead, and won 2-1. :)

·
A true hero
31,428 Posts
I'm a happy happy man. I thought we really deserved our win, for some reason we seem to be able to get far more up for derby day than them.

Best result we've had for ages and hopefully the catalyst for our season to really turn around :)

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
I was torn in the game as I obviusly wanted Villa to win, but I thought Blues took to the game better on the day. Well done!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts