Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't care what happens anymore. I don't care what team he puts out, this season is over as far as the league goes. We should just focus on the FA Cup.

**** it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I want Manure to win the title. At least they earned their money, as opposed to just randomly receiving it by some Russian dude. On an alltogether different note, watching Cygan play football brings tears to my eyes. Despite his build, he can't hack it in a physical league. Even Saha made a fool of him.

·
Registered
738 Posts
khimik said:
I really don't care what happens anymore. I don't care what team he puts out, this season is over as far as the league goes. We should just focus on the FA Cup.

**** it.
And the Champions League.

It's sad to see what has happened this season to us.:(

·
Registered
738 Posts
khimik said:
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Spurs'll win the league before we win that.
Yea, we definitely suck in europe. But hopefully we get by bayern. Would be a good start.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But the thing is, we aren't going to get by Bayern. They're a lot better than we are and they actually know how to defend. We don't. I hope you're all prepared for the mother of all smashings in Germany, because that's what will come to us.

Frankly, we deserve it.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
well, thats what is likely to happen, but this is Football and u never know. i wouldnt be surprised if we lose, an i wouldnt be surprised if we won, i just want henry to get in form, cause when hes in form, ARSENAl are inform.

i think we will draw villa 1-1
henry, hendrie

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
zonetatious said:
Cygan play football brings tears to my eyes. Despite his build, he can't hack it in a physical league. Even Saha made a fool of him.
well go and support the spuds or the mancs then you plastic morron.

DId you even see the game?? DID YOU??? i bet u ****in didnt

·
Registered
60,505 Posts
Actually Cygan wasn't that bad last night IMHO, your whole backline defended poorly as a unit. Even Cole, a top player, sucked.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Petros said:
well go and support the spuds or the mancs then you plastic morron.

DId you even see the game?? DID YOU??? i bet u ****in didnt
I did see the game last night, so whoever you betted against, you lost. I am a plastic moron? Thanks for that. I would never have guessed that myself. I'm obviously a hater of Arsenal because I can admit when a player isn't up to it. Cygan has too many lapses of concentration and isn't up to the physical side of the game. I personally do not think that he is good enough to wear an Arsenal shirt, and if my opinion makes me a gutless moron in your eyes, then fine, I am a gutless moron. At least I'm not you though, so there's one good reason for staying alive...

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Oh stop being so negative everyone, who cares if our "title dreams" are over, if we're being realistic Chelsea have had it in the bag for weeks. Let's concentrate on winning the games and trying to put the United match behind us.

I didn't see all this crying when we lost to Bolton, that was when we lost the title.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
San Jose is right, who cares we don't win the title this season. Sometimes I always winder why some Arsenal fans here gave it a damn too much about what other people says and easily provoked by some comments like "you never win CL" or "you're never be able to retain title" and such. Who cares about that all ?!

Just look at other big clubs in other leagues, they don't win the league every years and not to mention CL. Some clubs may claim that they're big clubs for being European champion at least once, but we are talking about 60 years period of time here. FC Barcelona, for example, how long did they take to regain their strength back and clean up the mess to win something. We should be grateful to have Dein, Wenger and our good management system, at least we still have hope for the future. In this case, we are luckier than Barça fans who stucked for years with a crazy president namely Joan Gaspart. Even a giant club like Milan had once had their bad time and not getting any title since their scudetto in 1998.

I enjoy and love Arsenal at its high and low. And that's what a true love of a fan. If you only love your club when it's on its high, you're not more than a glory hunter.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
here here zhuge... but i have to disagree a little with you there..
not having the ability to win is ok.... but when you have the ability and you dont use it, it is criminal... and i believe we have the ability to win the league year in year out...

our only prob is... our manager tends at times to get a little to stuck with his mindset on certain players.... ex... cygan, stepanovs by playing them... matty upson and stu taylor by not giving them a chance... to name a few

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
zack_manutd said:
Since when have the Arse fans become so pessimistic?
Well, it's simple. I, for one, am sick and tired of this every second year. 98/99 was a great season for us, but in typical Arsenal fashion it all went wrong at the business end. 01/02 we were magnificant, and the season after promised so damn much, and what happens? We f**k it up. We go unbeaten last season, and now this happen.

I'm just sick of us doing this all the time. Getting our hopes up and failing miserably. We've always been on the brink of doing something great but have never taken the next step. :(

Now, I'm in too good of a mood for Arsenal to bring me down again. :)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There's a possibility of Stu Taylor coming into the team. Wenger's declined Leicester's request to extend his loan spell and he's in the reservest tonight, also Almunia has been quoted in the press saying he fully expects to be axed.

Maybe Taylor'll get the Villa game. The defence has no confidence with Almunia or Lehmann behind them to begin with.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
I hope the boys will lift their spirits after the ManU game and come out strong. This team has all the potential, they must just get things right again. A win against Villa would do, any win.

The tittle may have gone, but there is still a lot to play for! We just mustn't give up! :strong:

Come on The Arsenal! :star:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
khimik said:
There's a possibility of Stu Taylor coming into the team. Wenger's declined Leicester's request to extend his loan spell and he's in the reservest tonight, also Almunia has been quoted in the press saying he fully expects to be axed.

Maybe Taylor'll get the Villa game. The defence has no confidence with Almunia or Lehmann behind them to begin with.

Oh Khimik you have made my day.... hahahahahah i know that sounds corny.... but i really hope your right and taylor is back...

1 - 20 of 128 Posts