Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard they are searching for a new keeper, not a good one, just a better one than Soerensen :hopefull: :hopefull: :hopefull:

Huh :shades: :shades: that can't be hard work at all :sweeteye:

·
Registered
228 Posts
I don´t understand why Villa doesn´t use Postma as a replacement for Sørensen. It´s much cheaper to use him instead of buying someone else, because in my opinion, Postma is better than Sørensen.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hmmmm I've not heard anything regarding us looking for a new Goalkeeper - we are all more than happy with Sorensen even with his horrendous mistake against the Blues in the derby. He's been a good keeper for us and better than Postma (who had an opportunity to stake his claim as no.1 when Enklemann was performing so badly but failed to do so!) overall.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
I have a question. In Manchester CIty is Danish golkeeper Casper Schmeichel. Has he anything to do with the great Peter ?

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I think he is his son - I remember there being press about Schmeichel's son playing for Man City (but I could have dreamed it!).

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Poland-Cement said:
I have a question. In Manchester CIty is Danish golkeeper Casper Schmeichel. Has he anything to do with the great Peter ?
He is and its not spelt the ghost way lol it is Kasper and he was at United when he was a young kid :sweeteye:

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Jun Yun said:
In today's FA Cup third round, Villa lost 3-1 to Sheff Utd, Sorensen conceding the decisive 3rd goal.

According to soccernet, Liddell's first-time shot, which took a slight deflection off Jlloyd Samuel, caught Sorensen unaware and the ball squirmed under his body following an attempted parry and into the far corner of the net.

Sorensen... :depress: ... Sorensen
Haha, that goal was hilarious :tongue: , tough it was a hard shot going into a player.But still..:D :pp

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He he, once against Soerensen cost Denmark important points, bloody amazing that MR. Olsen doesn't play himself as keeper :nerd: :nerd:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
How can you complain about Sorensen? He's one hell of a goalkeeper!

And that guy who plays for your U-21 (Elegaard or something) looks also quite good. He was absolutely brilliant against Greece.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Theres isn't many quality keepers around these days imo, just look at Arsenal and Man United. Villa are lucky to have someone like Sorensen, he made a couple of mistakes this season but even the best do sometimes.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Every goalkeeper makes mistakes....

Besides, Sorensen was definetely one of the best GK in Euro 2004.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Rimmer said:
Did you see the Sweden-Denmark match?
Did you see the Denmark-Italy match?

Besides, that match should've been 2-1 for Denmark, since you clearly see in the replay that the penalty should've been given. Sorensen never touched Larsson.

But yes, the second goal was his fault.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LuisPedroCat said:
that match isn't quite an example, is it?
Since it was played doing the Euro 2004, the I think that match was a very very good example related to the quote.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kroldrup said:
Did you see the Denmark-Italy match?

Besides, that match should've been 2-1 for Denmark, since you clearly see in the replay that the penalty should've been given. Sorensen never touched Larsson.

But yes, the second goal was his fault.
I think the penalty was a penalty, and yes the 2 goal was another mistake be Soerensen.

I'll also say the the 1'st goal in the 1/4 was a Soerensen goal (the one from the cornerkick), just as he was doing the silly walk doing the 2002 WC he was fooling around in Portugal :dielaugh:

Anyway, let's hope he'll join Broendby :) :fero: :fero:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts