1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, some news ahead of the scouse clash:

- Solksjaer doubtful (knee)
- Silvestre might miss out as well
- Smicer is out for them (bugger for us), Gerrard might miss out, he's rated at 50-50, fully expect him to play

Nicky Butt is fully fit again while Irwin might start at LB instead of Micky :)eek:). Failing that, Alex will change the back 4 completely and start with Phizza on the left, Gaz on the right and Blanc-O'shea in the centre.

In midfield it'll be interesting to see who makes the cut.

My team would be:

Barthez

Phizza Blanc Gaz Micky

Beckham Butt Keano Scholes

van Nistelrooy Giggs

If Micky's injured then:

Barthez

Gaz O'shea Blanc Phizza

Becks Butt Keano Scholes

van Nistelrooy Giggsy

If we want to go more attacking then I'd play Scholes next to Keane with Veron instead of Butt.

In other news Diego Forlan has completed his medical today and had his passport checked, both were fine, he should sign today or tomorrow and be enligeble for Bolton on the 29th.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Let's just get Giggsy back in the starting line-up & running at those scouse defenders!

BTW, i hope the UTD defence handle Owen better than they did at Anfield, remember him being totally unmarked & in lots of space with defenders just standing there WORRIED by Heskey more than Owen? :rollani:

·
International
9,526 Posts
Mine's a TREBLE said:
remember him being totally unmarked & in lots of space with defenders just standing there WORRIED by Heskey more than Owen? :rollani:
seems almost a life time ago that Heskey was regarded as a threat.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Fred Elliot said:

seems almost a life time ago that Heskey was regarded as a threat.
He was NEVER a bigger threat than Owen & i was furious with the defence that day! :mad: :frustrat: :(

BTW, do you like Coronation Street? i say, i say, do you like Coronation Street? ;) :D

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
giggs upfront, schoels on the left and butt, keane and becks completing the midfield.

·
Registered
441 Posts
WHAT ABOUT SEBA ?????

He absolutely has to play !!!

Agree with the line-ups but wouldn't play Butt - would stick with the team that beat Blackburn, we need continuity to help our defence improve.

No changes please !!!!:devil:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
Well, he did play and he did alright. Nice elbow that he gave Sammi in the gob by the way.
i was working again and missed it. damn!:mad:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Liebero said:

Can I have my Big Mac to go please?

;)
i'd never work there you cheeky bastards. the food is poor quality and it's too greasy to work in any sort of fast food joint. burger king make much better workers.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts