Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has heard what is happening to Asprilla after he elbowed his team mate the other day?
Where is he going in the future? I'd like him to go back to England to a club like Middlesbrough because he could be good for them if he calms down and stays out of trouble...
Zane

------------------
The Home Of Colombian Soccer:
http://members.spree.com/sports/colombiano

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Nothing happened to him.
FElipao is a tough manager, and it is normal that he tells his players to beat other players up. He got cought tuesday in the libertadores game, complaining to his players taht they din't beat Edilson up! :( he is a twat.
Asprilla has never settlend in Palmeiras, he ahas been sub for a while, and was only in the first team in the spell of NOvember to January, after that he went back to the subs bench. MInd you it is a bit worriying cause players like Euller and Pena are in the first team!
Is good to see Palmeiras sink....i love it :)
Tuesday we wil kill them again :), and this decade it will be different, is gonna be our turn to win every derby :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor ate o fim.
A Corrente Jamais Sera Quebrada!
THE WORLD IS OURS

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
The relationship between Faustino Asprilla and Palmeiras is worsening by the day. The Colombian midfielder was involved in a training-ground fight recently which led to him being dropped to the reserves as punishment. Asprilla did not take this well, and during the game against Santos last Saturday stormed off of the bench and out of the stadium. As a further result, he has been dropped from this weeks big game against Corinthians in the Copa Libertadores.

Asprilla, bought at the end of last year as a big star, has not managed to make himself a regular place in the first team. Last month he expressed for the first time his dissatisfaction with being a reserve, and stated "If I don't play, no problem. I can go to Argentina, Uruguay or back to Colombia". Asprilla's contract with Palmeiras terminates at the end of July, and it seems clear that he will no longer wear the Palmeiras shirt in that time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts