Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former AIK goalkeeper Mattias Asper has signed a four and a half year contract with Malmö FF. The deal with Real Sociedad was sealed this morning. He will join the squad immediately and will probably be able to play against Sundsvall on Sunday.

I feel a bit sorry for Lee Baxter, being benched by Asper again... :)

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Im glad that he's back...
I remember when I sad just after that he signed for Sociedad that "He's now ready to put real pressure on Hedman as Sweden's Nr.1" but then everything went wrong for him :(

But now he's back in Sweden and this will hopefully be that new start for him that he's looking for.

And I cant really say Im that sorry for Baxter, because he sucks big dalle anyway ;) hehe

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Nice to see Asper back in Allsvenskan :)
MFF seems to be getting a better and better squad all the time :dazed:
As Wakky said, Baxter sux when he gets the chance (there have been plenty) but he screws them so here comes Asper to save the day :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yep now were gonna win allsvenskan. With Ijeh, Skoog, Samba and Yngvesson on top and Majtorovic and Asper in defense nobody can stop us! :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Sorry I'm late :D

If I had posted here a month ago, I would have agreed with you all, now I can only say that Baxter isn't the worst goalkeeper in Allsvenskan anymore. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Well, I have no idea why former AIK keepers end up in MFF and why they play so...I'm outta words :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Cracker said:
Well, I have no idea why former AIK keepers end up in MFF and why they play so...I'm outta words :D
Well, let me tell you then:
Former AIK keepers think "Oh my God, I'm playing in Solna... my club will be connected to Sthlm for ever, I have to do something, I can't continue like this"... so they decide to pick another club. Malmö FF is the first one that comes up in their minds (because they are the best club :D), and they decide that they want to go to MFF. Hasse Borg have a great heart, and he feel sorry for all AIK:are because they are connected to Sthlm without being "guilty" so he tries to protect them by letting them join the club.
...But they are after all AIK:are and there is a reason to why they are connected to Sthlm... it's simply because they live close to sthlm and that has affected them... that's the reason to why they play so... well, there isn't any word to describe it just like you said :D

Oh my God... I must be really bored :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I see you're still stuck on that I hate Sthlm thing.
Well, let me enlighten you, since you ain't from around here, we don't count Solna and specially not AIK, as a part of Sthlm, atleast I don't.
And geographically, Solna is only part of Stor Stockholm ;)

I think Yalle will agree with me on that one :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
You can't deny that AIK IS CONNECTED TO STHLM! And it will always be :stuckup: Even if it isn't a part of sthlm, it is the first city people think of when they hear AIK :D

...and don't forget, I'm always right ;)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Solehri said:
You can't deny that AIK IS CONNECTED TO STHLM! And it will always be :stuckup: Even if it isn't a part of sthlm, it is the first city people think of when they hear AIK :D

...and don't forget, I'm always right ;)
As I said, you ain't from around here, are ya? :dielaugh:

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
About Asper...Give him a break.
He has hardly played for two years...Im sure he will play suberbly when he's match fit again :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Cracker said:
As I said, you ain't from around here, are ya? :dielaugh:
It's only you sthlm:are who refuse to believe it... thank God I'm not from there... my brother was there this week... it has affected him too :cry:

·
Registered
574 Posts
That's a secret.

I'm just trying to say that AIK has been, is, and will always be connected to sthlm. I know that they aren't from there and I haven't said they are. But that's simply the first city PEOPLE (note that I'm saying people, not I or scanians or the rest of sweden, but people... P E O P L E. :tongue: ) think of when they hear "AIK". Not everyone but most of them...except you guys from sthlm, but you aren't like the rest of us :D

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Like the rest of us? If the rest of us are a bunch of hill billies I'll pass thank you very much ;)
Solna people, or atleast AIK-Solna people aren't like us, you can take them to the rest of us group if you want :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
You don't have to thank me for anything, because the rest of us aren't a bunch of hill billies....

...and the second thing: "AIK-Solna people" are like you because just like you they refuse to believe that AIK is connected to Stockholm :rolleyes:

·
Registered
574 Posts
well, there you have another connection between Sthlm and Solna. People in both of the cities think they are right when they aren't.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Solehri said:
well, there you have another connection between Sthlm and Solna. People in both of the cities think they are right when they aren't.
True that. Stockholmare are always right...errr...not!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts