Xtratime Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:depress: I was unhappy with the way Big Soccer had conducted some recent business, particularly in their Asian forum. However, this site looked quite appealing and I felt like making a fresh start.

So anyways, I wanted to pose the question, "Which Asian team will advance the farthest in this summer's World Cup: Japan, Korea, China, or Saudi Arabia?" I'm interested to see what the Xtratime consensus has to say as compared to the responses on the other sites.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
welcome, Giant Robet...XT is a great site...forget about BigSoccer...they are not that good... :D:D:D

anyway, as for your question, i think japan will do better in the WC than china, korea, saudi arabia...this is just my guess...but i hope all of the asian teams do well in the WC... :)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
dont know what happened on BS but i think its hotter than XT. there attracts many korean and japanese.here full of crap indonesia and singpore craps.:tongue:

japanese and saudi are the most hopeful push forward and go long way.i dont think this time the host identity would help korea and china a rookie of course.the appearance in world cup has been a big leap.we dont care the ranking will be.;)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
sth's interesting.why the starter show post amount "zero" ?:rolleyes:

G-robot,whaz up? :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
laoer said:

:confused: Beats me Laoer! That's interesting? Zero posts, yet I started the thread. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm thinking Japan has shown the most promise in their friendlies in comparison to Korea, China, and Saudi Arabia. They should duplicate their success into a quarterfinal effort this summer. Of course, I'd like to see all four AFC representatives do well.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
laoer said:

I think it's becaused G-robot made "bad" posts somewhere in XT and one CM found and deleted it!
So his post tally drop to zero!! :tongue: :D

That's the stroy! ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
if China qualified the group tournament by their first try, that would mean a complete loss of face for Korea and Japan,wouldn't it ?
remember that Korea has been failed for almost 50 years in the world cup.
after the first try in '54 swiss, Korea went through a lot of hardship. the result was 4 draws 10 losses.
please think about the waiting list. :D

·
Registered
518 Posts
Why not make a poll about this !!!!!!!!

From the technical point, no doubt that Japan is the best team of Asia, however, be deemed as a strong team just the danger of Japan. Only because of a superstition on Bora, I reckon China will crash into top 16.:D :D

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Japan is the only Asian team with a realistic chance of getting out of the group stage, and even I have a few doubts over that. I reckon Japan will do the best out of the Asian teams.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Laoer, please mind what u are saying...

I dont think its nice to insult people from other countries... Or u think only Indonesians and singaporeans are craps while the chinese from China are far more superior??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts