Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Abdallah Alsheihan and Ali Karimi are among the five candidates (along with Fan Zhyi, Kassimov and Li Tai).

Abdallah scored a hattrick for Shabab against Dalian in the CW final last year, as well as scored 5 goals for the NT in WC qualifications 2nd round.

And ofcourse, our own Nasser Al-Johar:D :D for best coach. I think Al-Johar has it in his bag. But it is a long shot for Shehan. Btw, why are there no Koreans and Japanese players in the list?

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
adel,

look at the candidates, look at the venue. This is going to be a chinese clean sweep. An AFC PR vehicle. The subliminal message is: "China didn't qualify because they had an easy draw, the have Asia's best players and coach!".

Fan Zhiyi , Qu Bo, and Bora. to pick up the awards.

·
Registered
297 Posts
well, obviously I like Ali Karimi to take the award but I strongly doubt they'll give it to him. :( KARIMI IS THE BEST! :D

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
this don't need any ques.

he is :
ZIAD EL KOURD :proud:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
and none can deny that....:) ;)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Ahmed,

You make a very strong point and i think you are right! AFC with more injustic :yuck:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As I understand, only the players that actually play an Asia are candidates. If a foreign coach working in Asia is selected as a candidate, why aren't there any foreign players also selected? Maybe ahmad's conspiracy theory is tue:D :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
Al Temyat Better:p

·
International
6,724 Posts
AFC Player of the Year : Fan Zhiyi ( China)
AFC Youth Player of the Year : Du Wei ( China)
AFC Coach of the Year : Nassar Al Johar ( Saudi Arabia)
AFC National Team of the Year : China PR
AFC Club Team of the Year : Suwon Samsung Bluewings ( Korea Republic )
AFC Referee of the Year : Kim Young-joo ( Korea Republic)
AFC Assistant Referee of the Year : Saeed Mohamed ( Maldives)

As expected most of the awards went to China. Al Johar truely deserved the Coach of the year award :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts