Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newcastle owner Mike Ashley is ready to sell the troubled club following a series of protests by angry supporters.
Having pumped about £250m into the Magpies, billionaire Ashley says he is now unable to watch the Newcastle team due to fears over his family's safety.

"I'm now a dad who can't take his kids to a football game because I am advised that we would be assaulted," he said...

More at source

http://dnevnohr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4406

·
Fourth Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,512 Posts
Well, he did pretty much everything he could do wrong, it's time for him to go. If he had let matters at the club cool a bit instead of increasing the pressure it'd have been much better.

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Meh. I will never understand Newcastle fans. Yes, Keegan was a King for you and whatnot, but move on ffs instead of living in the past.

·
THE
14,123 Posts
I offer 5 pounds.
I know it's a dump but hey, it IS a EPL club. And I can coach :proud:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
What do they put in the water up there? Deluded much?

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley wants a staggering £481million for the club, according to reports.

Sale documents have been given to Zabeel by Ashley containing a price of 860 million US dollars (£481million) for the club he bought for £130million 16 months ago, and then ploughed another £100million into.

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Keegan is a quitter. He's a choker.

He quit Newcastle, he quit Fulham, he quit England, he quit Manchester City, and he's now quit Newcastle again.

It was always gonna end in tears.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
He speaks the truth.

Everything about Newcastle is laughable and tabloid like.

They are the living example of those crappy cartoons they have in the Sun about a football team.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts