Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long is this poor guy gonna be injured? He seems almost forgotten, no one talks about him, maybe the Arsenal fans are bullying him. They dont appreciate him. Hope he comes back soon.

discuss

·
Registered
43,677 Posts
Yeah, it's - hey, wait. What does he have to do with Inter? :googly:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he'll be back in a couple of weeks, he broke his foot, then got a thigh strain and then an ankle injury, he has a lot of bad luck this year but should be fine for the World Cup.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I don't understand, I am too confused

Luckily gold and silver are at new highs and I'm chilling

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Firdaus
he plays for Arsenal u know ;), theres a big possibility that Inter and Arsenal will meet in the semis :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
The way that guy Jern Liz. goes around, he thinks his Arsenal team this year won the treble or something....never seen so much overconfidence

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
:howler: ashley cole... :howler:

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
All I care about Ashley Cole is that I get too see his really hot gf on TV sometimes

:shades:

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
This is baboti's fertile mind at work . . only growing the wrong crop in the wrong place.

:jester:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ashley Cole plays for Arsenal. Arsenal will play semifinal with 80% possibility. Inter will play semifinal with 35% possibility. The sum means Arsenal-Inter will play semifinal with 115% possibility.

115 > 100. It means it´s sure. That´s why his injury belongs here. And even if it didn´t, why shouldn´t we start Arsenal threads here?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Umm dude, an 80% probability plus a 35% probability taken together mean that there's a 57.5% probability of them meeting.........so what kind of math classes have u taken? :dielaugh:

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Professor Vengsarkars :star:Star:star: Tutorials ofcourse.

YO ! Hes da man !!

Vengsarkars Classes for Excellence in Math - " Let the Toppers' Family Grow, Not to Worry Abot It ! Funny Things to poot Aside, and to read Mathemagical Sums very Neatly and very Finely and Neatly to Progress in the Process . YES *shake of head*. (Bling Bling) "

1 - 14 of 14 Posts