Xtratime Community banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Russell said:
Ashley would put up with monkey taunts every week if you offered him a good contract :D

Imagine what he must take off of Cheryl when she's got a strop on :eekani:

I bet half his "injuries" this season are down to domestic violence after she's been out on the piss with her slapperette pals.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
i think if Arsenal eliminate Real, He will stay in London, i think there is a strong possibility of Del Horno going to Real though

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
Young07 said:
i think if Arsenal eliminate Real, He will stay in London, i think there is a strong possibility of Del Horno going to Real though
Messi is only 18 and Del Horno can kick his way to glory and also look like a clown atleast twice a season. :tongue:

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
bronx_bull said:
Messi is only 18 and Del Horno can kick his way to glory and also look like a clown atleast twice a season. :tongue:
Yeah, and Messi will win the oscar for the best twirls after seeing Del Horno on the floor. It was obvious, you could see him look at Dol Horno for a few seconds and then suddenly starts to twirl around on the field.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
CorazonMerengue said:
Yeah, and Messi will win the oscar for the best twirls after seeing Del Horno on the floor. It was obvious, you could see him look at Dol Horno for a few seconds and then suddenly starts to twirl around on the field.
Oh Del Horno sucks in acting too,Messi whooped his a$$ in both football and acting. :finger:

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
bronx_bull said:
Oh Del Horno sucks in acting too,Messi whooped his a$$ in both football and acting. :finger:
I don't think Del Horno was that bad marking him in all honesty, it's not like he continuously beat him. Messi was heavily marked, his first tackle on Messi was a little harsh, but he still did a job that most ppl find it hard to do. If Del Horno hadn't made the mistake of barging into Messi, I reckon he would have done a good job in marking him.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
CorazonMerengue said:
I don't think Del Horno was that bad marking him in all honesty, it's not like he continuously beat him. Messi was heavily marked, his first tackle on Messi was a little harsh, but he still did a job that most ppl find it hard to do. If Del Horno hadn't made the mistake of barging into Messi, I reckon he would have done a good job in marking him.
Good job? Messi was raping Del Horno! It was only good for him to be sent off, saved him from more embarassment.

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
Zidaneism said:
Good job? Messi was raping Del Horno! It was only good for him to be sent off, saved him from more embarassment.
I don't think he raped him, I have seen Messi rape ppl, but not Del Horno. He just made silly mistakes. I don't call it rape, rape is what he did to us.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
CorazonMerengue said:
I don't think he raped him, I have seen Messi rape ppl, but not Del Horno. He just made silly mistakes. I don't call it rape, rape is what he did to us.
Nah, Messi did'nt do that well against Madrid. It was the buck toothed monster who stole the show in the El Derbi. Against Del Horno, Messi was clearly superior. Messi ass ****ed Del Horno.

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
Zidaneism said:
Nah, Messi did'nt do that well against Madrid. It was the buck toothed monster who stole the show in the El Derbi. Against Del Horno, Messi was clearly superior. Messi ass ****ed Del Horno.
I don't think there was a clear superiority thing going on, yes he was causing headaches, but using the word superior is a little exaggerated.

·
Registered
26 Posts
del horno is the weakest link in defense so chelsea, how can he ever touch messi?
it's easy to have a chance to touch the ball with a slight tackle, but he hardly catches it, which means Messi has been playing the right field undefended. So bascially it's 10 men vs 11 anyhow in that match. If you throw Gallas in there you will see a major difference as Gallas is excellent in man marking.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Imagine what he must take off of Cheryl when she's got a strop on :eekani:

I bet half his "injuries" this season are down to domestic violence after she's been out on the piss with her slapperette pals.
:howler: :howler: :howler:
jerny you crack me up

101 - 117 of 117 Posts