Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a lot of tomorrows newspapers are running the story that a deal is done and you will get him in the summer.

anything in Spanish media?

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
a lot of tomorrows newspapers are running the story that a deal is done and you will get him in the summer.

anything in Spanish media?
They will be following the story tomorrow.

The move was finalised when Mr.Dein and Perez held talks after the Champions League game.

Ashley Cole al Real Madrid; €12M.

Excellent signing, now we have addressed one problem area, just a few more to go before we are a top club again.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
that's rubbish money, what a joke, we should have sold him last year.
:howler:

I know. :D Lately Perez has been very shrewd in the transfer market, getting Cassano for peanuts and now the best LB in the World for peanuts. :eekani:

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we could have got at least £12m last summer, plus the wages he has got this season must be another £3m lost, we have ended up losing about £8m :wallbang:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
we could have got at least £12m last summer, plus the wages he has got this season must be another £3m lost, we have ended up losing about £8m :wallbang:
Well, the new income generated from Ashburton Grove revenue will soon make you forget about this. :D

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
That is the price to pay when you keep unloyal players

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Leckan said:
That is the price to pay when you keep unloyal players
what can you do though? we needed him really, even though we couldn't have known that he's be injured all season. :wallbang:

if anyone tells me we need more homegrowns i will kill them, our foreign players are more loyal than a boy that grew up a mad Arsenal fan.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
You are getting too cocky for your boots since the win at the Bernabeu, Jern. :D

Posting material twice with no justification, tsk tsk. :pp

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
what can you do though? we needed him really, even though we couldn't have known that he's be injured all season. :wallbang:

if anyone tells me we need more homegrowns i will kill them, our foreign players are more loyal than a boy that grew up a mad Arsenal fan.
Indeed, same here in the last few years with young catalan boys such as Cesc, Pique and Fran Merida choosing to leave and young foreigners such as Messi and Dos Santos choosing to stay and bide their time.

Has the world gone mad. :notlist:

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Leckan said:
Indeed, same here in the last few years with young catalan boys such as Cesc, Pique and Fran Merida choosing to leave and young foreigners such as Messi and Dos Santos choosing to stay and bide their time.

Has the world gone mad. :notlist:
I wouldn't bet on Dos Santos yet, we are still keeping tabs and getting Vela to call him everyday. ;)

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Don't even go there Jern. :thmbdown: :finger: :nono: :smileani:

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Do you think Arsenal tried to get rid of him? They look too eager to sell him. Anyway i hope we haven't got ourself another english patient.
If he's healthy and his mind is on football it's a great purchase

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
If we're already do business with Arsenal lets give them Ronaldo, Beckham and Baptista and take Henry, Reyes and Cesc... ;)

1 - 20 of 117 Posts