Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all the rumours about moves to Beitar or Bielfeld, Ashdod became fed up with the Polish and released him today. Both sides agreed that if Kubica signs for a new club, he pays Ashdod compensations in 90,000$ worth. Kubica says Bielfeld is currently interested.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kubica was doing problems. Once he said I stay with Ashdod, then he said he goes to Beitar, then Ashdod, then Bielfeld, then Ashdod, then Turkey, then Bielfeld....he does troubles and the final straw was when he asked to be freed for trials in Germany. Ashdod said if you wanna go on trials we'll release you.

Kubica told one Ashdod oifficial he goes to Turkey and to another he told about Germany. :D

Also Kubica today met with Beitar Jerusalem and it was reported the meeting went well, maybe Dieselguy is right in the end?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Kubica demands 130,000 while Beitar Jerusalem is willing to pay up to 100.,000 $ it seems. Small gaps indeed, Gayer (his lawyer) says Kubica is very close to Beitar.

He's a bit of a scorer but a totally unloyal and selfish ****

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Koubika is a good striker but is it really worthy to have in a team a guy that causes problems and that is only seeking money?:confused:

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Kinda reminds me of another player that played in Beitar, who also claimed he loves Beitar and will never leave the club. And, a season after he celebrates a championship with Maccabi Haifa. Know who I'm talking about?

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Giovanni was dragged by Maccabi Haifa! They inticed him, gave him trips and sucked on his ass.

He is a gullible player. He thought he would have gotten some notion if he went back home to Croatia..........as saying "I play for the best team in Israel!!"

Kinda reminds me also about another team that did that?

Kinda like..........Hapoel Tel Aviv:devil:

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Turns out Kubica left to Turkey, and although it looked like Ankaragoucu wants him he played in a training game forr Istanbulspor, scored a goal and if he further impresses he'd be signed.

So after Beitar, Ashdod, Ankaragoucu, Bielfeld, Maccabi...it's Istanbulspor's turn to be linked with the unloyal player!:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Dieselguy19 said:
Giovanni was dragged by Maccabi Haifa! They inticed him, gave him trips and sucked on his ass.

He is a gullible player. He thought he would have gotten some notion if he went back home to Croatia..........as saying "I play for the best team in Israel!!"

Kinda reminds me also about another team that did that?

Kinda like..........Hapoel Tel Aviv:devil:
So maybe you can tell me when we did it? Maybe you can tell me one more then, when did Rosso ever play for us?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
If it was so false, maybe you want to tell me why Dadash was suspended from being involved in any team? Feel free to ask anyone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts