Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why isn't there any threads for the different clubs of Israel? I say we get a petition going to create them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,429 Posts
MSAshdod said:
Why isn't there any threads for the different clubs of Israel? I say we get a petition going to create them.
I'll be the happiest man here if we manage to get our own club forums. But fact is we don't have enough fans to merit a personal forum for clubs like Ashdod, not even Maccabi Haifa in fact (we used to have a Haifa forum and it went half-dead)

If you can bring more fans to this forum then the chances of having personal sub-forums will increase. Although personally I prefer to see more posts in this forum, first. More posters is all we need.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, some of the english clubs have more activity than this one. Oh well, i'll try to get more people over to this forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,734 Posts
I brought MSAshdod :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,429 Posts
Kappa21 said:
I brought MSAshdod :D
Good job :thmbup:

MSAshdod, it would be great if you could get more people to post here. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,734 Posts
MSAshdod said:
sorry, i didn't remember to mention you.

Its ok! :)

Post as much as you like.....
get to know Ashdod...Raanan has all the info
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bad thing is, most of my friends are Italy or Argentina fans. But maybe they'll check this thread out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,734 Posts
MSAshdod said:
Bad thing is, most of my friends are Italy or Argentina fans. But maybe they'll check this thread out.

in Wisconsin?

I thought everyone was a cheese head out in green bay? :undecide:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, well this is the Madison area, and it's a college town, so people like a variety of sports. Plus alot of my classmates come from the chicago area (my mom also came from chicago)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,734 Posts
MSAshdod said:
Yeah, well this is the Madison area, and it's a college town, so people like a variety of sports. Plus alot of my classmates come from the chicago area (my mom also came from chicago)

Heheheh Wisconisn...
always a laugh or two :thumbsup:

do you like the Israeli National Team?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,901 Posts
I said it many times - I'm also great supporter of Maccabi Tel-Aviv. Maccabi isn't between my favorite clubs in public profile only because there's not enough place to write it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,901 Posts
So we have:

Ranaan - Beitar
Kappa21 - Beitar
MS Ashdod - Ashdod
Berko - Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Mideast Mirage - Hapoel Jerusalem
Arik 1983 - Maccabi Haifa
amfan - Ashdod
gba - Beitar
KSO - Maccabi Haifa
Poland-Cement - Maccabi Tel-Aviv

So we have many supporters of Israeli clubs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,884 Posts
Haimrevivo1 - Hapoel Hod haSharon :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,734 Posts
Kappa21


Maccabi Petrozilia
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kappa21 said:
Heheheh Wisconisn...
always a laugh or two :thumbsup:

do you like the Israeli National Team?

Of course, if they don't make it i'm not gonna watch the finals (well, that's a stretch, but it won't be as exciting)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top