Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
I just hope the grass grows properly unlike at the ArenA ...
yeah it will, we are using that semi-synthetic grass and their will be more light than the ArenA.

can't wait to have a nice wide pitch to stretch the gaps between opposition defenders for Henry to run through. :happy:

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
yeah it will, we are using that semi-synthetic grass and their will be more light than the ArenA.

can't wait to have a nice wide pitch to stretch the gaps between opposition defenders for Henry to run through. :happy:
We can do that in Camp Nou easily u know ;)

nEEbz

·
63,337 Posts
nEEbz said:
We can do that in Camp Nou easily u know ;)

nEEbz
and we will if we go there, but a wide pitch at home will enable us to turn them 2-0s into 5-0s :happy:

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
and we will if we go there, but a wide pitch at home will enable us to turn them 2-0s into 5-0s :happy:
oh ..so ur kinda referring to the return leg in Highbury.
Yea, I agree :D

nEEbz

·
63,337 Posts
nEEbz said:
oh ..so ur kinda referring to the return leg in Highbury.
Yea, I agree :D

nEEbz
no, that would be turning them 5-0s into 10-0s, it's going to happen, some team is going to take ten goals against us this season and Puyol and Valdes look ripe to me. :happy:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jern Lizardhous said:
no, that would be turning them 5-0s into 10-0s, it's going to happen, some team is going to take ten goals against us this season and Puyol and Valdes look ripe to me. :happy:
Norwich >=)

·
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
Norwich >=)
maybe we can play Barnet again ? :shades:

but no, i think we should save the 10 goals for Barcelona, i would like to see Ronaldinho stop smiling for five minutes at least, he is so annoying, no-one smiles that much, not even Dwight Yorke at United :fero:

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:

but no, i think we should save the 10 goals for Barcelona, i would like to see Ronaldinho stop smiling for five minutes at least, he is so annoying, no-one smiles that much, not even Dwight Yorke at United :fero:
Let him have his few happy moments :devil:

nEEbz

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jern Lizardhous said:

I'd prefer Milan just so I can read Haroon's post-match analysis of the grass blades.

·
63,337 Posts
2nd round.....RM
1/4 final.......Juventus
semis...........Barcelona
FINAL...........MILAN AC

i think there is 7 games with at least 30 goals for us there. ;)

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:

He'll probably go to chelsea in the summer for £300 million, and return to face the wide open spaces with only Cygan to stop him :eekani:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They've already tried buying him, Henry personally said 'not interested' to Abramovich. :D.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
'not interested' is a very NICE word to explain what he really meant to say ;)

nEEbz

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
2nd round.....RM
1/4 final.......Juventus
semis...........Barcelona
FINAL...........MILAN AC

i think there is 7 games with at least 30 goals for us there. ;)

You said it would be an Arsenal-Inter final!

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
khimik said:
They've already tried buying him, Henry personally said 'not interested' to Abramovich. :D.
Yeah, but Abramovich only offered £50million, which was an insult - he's worth a lot more than two Beckhams :shades:

·
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
You said it would be an Arsenal-Inter final!

well that doesn't mean i want them, what a posted was my dream tournament, a fantasy really, i thought the 30 goals might have given the game away. :shades:

in reality we will probably score more like 50 goals. :pp

1 - 19 of 19 Posts