Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, can't read Italian myself so wondered what the Italian press make of Asamoah Gyan in Serie B? Hard to find any interesting articles discussing Serie B etc. I have seen one interesting interview with him translated from italian but would be interesting if there are any more to be had. Cheers.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I saw him few times for Modena this season, and he never really impressed me to be honest. But in fact whole team of Modena wasn't too good in matches that i saw.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
I hope not, what I love about the world cup is all kinds of different nations facing each other. Being Italian myself, I think Italy's NT should be made of Italian footballers. I know it's a weird concept, but it's one I'm happy with.

·
Registered
917 Posts
roma/totti said:
will italy enter the age of the french national team from 98-well now, using african players?
The reason I believe the French National team plays African players, is due to the fact that some of those African Nations used to be French colonies. Since Italy doesn't have those sort of colonies, I doubt very much that African born players will play for Italy. Since those players would have to be good enough to play abroad, they will already be picked by there respective nations to play for them, so by the time they could potentially be naturalized and or hypothetically good enough for a squad like Italy, they would have already been called up by there Nation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts