Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have anyone got a clue where to find AS Roma or/and Totti DVD's.
I'm especially wanting the Scudetto Season.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn't find either VHS or DVD there. But thanks! There was a lot of cool stuff there. Like referee shirts etc :)

For those of you interested in VHS, I recommend www.tracks.org.uk. I can't buy them, since my VCR is broken.. I think they have a Scudetto VHS, a Totti VHS, a Super Marco VHS and a Batistuta, Montella and Totti VHS.
They also have a huge amount of other DVD's and VHS's, but unfortunately no DVD of either Totti or Roma.

While we're at it, there is a cool site where you can buy classic shirts of italian clubs. The oldest Roma shirt there is from the 1930's. Personally I like that one, but I love the one from 1960 Coppa Italia more. Check it out: www.toffs.com

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I saw it, but I'm afraid of the contents. Is it highlights with music in the background, or just music videos of the biggest hits in Rome the Scudetto season? :D

But still there's no DVD's found. I guess I have to take a razzia in Rome before the Derby. Thanks for all suggestions.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Couldn't find anything there either. I'm seriously starting to think there is no such thing made about Roma :eek:

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Rather than start a new thread,I added this here.I am not sure if you have added this DVD to your collection,Thotobald,but its worth buying,Tutti Pazzi Per Totti For all those who crave football during the close season,it will placate your passion.I also recommend the Baggio DVD too.Surely,the best Italian player of his generation.Not got the Sheva,Adriano and Maradona ones though.

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
awesome find.

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
I don’t know how this was captured and encoded and I have all sorts of codecs installed and I use media player classic but it stops after first leg Parma, it seems to not be ready for sequential reading. any idea how I can get it to play?

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Of wolf and Man said:
awesome find.

No problem, with the video I have the same problem too straight after that great Batigol goal.

The video was thanks to Xandru off Soccerpulse who found this, he is a expert in this sort of thing so I will ask him to try to fix it.

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
Faisal said:
No problem, with the video I have the same problem too straight after that great Batigol goal.

The video was thanks to Xandru off Soccerpulse who found this, he is a expert in this sort of thing so I will ask him to try to fix it.
how did that go?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts