Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Lucas Radebe has once more been linked with a move to Serie A giants Roma - but his agent has said that he knows where the rumours are coming from.

Radebe's agent, Gary Blumberg said: "It has come through Italian journalist in conjunction with an agent and we are trying to get to the bottom of it."

Blumberg admitted that he thought Roma were interested: ""I know for a fact they were mad about him after his performances against them in the UEFA Cup. They thought he was the difference between the two sides.

But I can't see him ever leaving Leeds. He loves the club, the city and the people. However he will no doubt be flattered that a club like Roma could be interested in him."

Leeds manager David O'Leary is also determined to keep hold of the South African captain, saying recently: "Lucas Radebe should be set in stone and never allowed to leave Elland Road, so Roma will surely be wasting their time if they are serious about making an offer."

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
HE WAS GOOD AGAINST THEM IN THE UEFA CUP,THATS WHY THEY WANT HIM,I CAN'T EVEN SEE HIM IN ROMA.........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts