Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AS Ripi's 3-1 win over Andrey today gives Romanista10 and his boys their 2nd XT Scudetto in the club's history!!

AS Ripi are the 2007/08 XT Italian Champions!!!

:star::star:

Il Capitano celebrates the title..

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Totti and Kakà celebrate AS Ripi's historic 2nd XT Scudetto...

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cambiasso and Maggio were unsung heroes in R10's championship season...

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AS Ripi's assistant coach (R10's brother I Lupetti), Il Capitano, and R10 celebrate in the locker room after winning the title...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Congratulations. If there was to be a team to win through commitment and passion alone then it would be yourself in this league.
I find it hard to believe that you won't challenge again all the way next season with Kaka and Totti in your squad.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Let me join in congrats R10! Aswell as thanks for running the league!!

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulations. If there was to be a team to win through commitment and passion alone then it would be yourself in this league.
I find it hard to believe that you won't challenge again all the way next season with Kaka and Totti in your squad.
Thank you for the kind words and congratulations...I greatly appreciate it. :thumbsup: Regarding next season, had Totti not been injured I would agree with you, but his ACL tear will keep him out until September or October and by the time he gets back to full fitness and form, it could be January. This will be a very tricky mercato for me now as I must keep Totti and pay a high price for him, but won't be able to depend on him until 2009 IMO.

Let me join in congrats R10! Aswell as thanks for running the league!!
Thank you as well and it is my pleasure to run the league. I thank you and everyone else for being a part of it year in and year out!

Yeah congrats man. Well done. Can i have Kaka for 30 credits?
Thanks man and about Kaka', let me think about it............UM NO! :D

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Congratulations! Certainly a deserved win. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When do I get a shot at this?
Possibly never. As I told you months ago, we are going from 16 to 14 teams assuming the departures of AI Melo, ToniSamp, and Marco. However, if ToniSamp or Marco want that last spot, its theirs...if not, Thotobald will be asked, if he declines....then you will get that last spot. And should we allow you into the league, you must realize that all the teams will keep 4 players on their roster. I will keep Totti, Kaka', etc....others will keep Mutu and Ibrahimovic, etc....you will automatically start at a disadvantage....yet you cannot complain about it. This is how it is.

saviola and CinqueDiMaggio are rookies to the league and started with the same disadvantage....however, they are currently in 2nd and tied for 4th respectively. So they have proven it can be done without keepers.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congratulations! Certainly a deserved win. :thumbsup:
Thanks naervod...and thanks for your hard work in assisting me with the results. Without you and ACM doing the scores, there is no league. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
46,363 Posts
Congratulations for the success. :thumbsup:

I'm definitely out for the reasons I have already mentioned, but I'm planning a game for the next season (not involving serie A of course). If you need help for the organization of the transfer market I'm in the best position now that I'm out.

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congratulations for the success. :thumbsup:

I'm definitely out for the reasons I have already mentioned, but I'm planning a game for the next season (not involving serie A of course). If you need help for the organization of the transfer market I'm in the best position now that I'm out.
Thanks Toni, I really appreciate it, especially coming from "our founding father". :D

What kind of game are you planning? Wondering what that mind of yours has come up with!! :smileani:

Regarding the summer mercato...you read my mind. I was going to reach out to you and "beg" for your assistance. :pp I would ask for your assistance in making the player lists and player values. I have no idea how you did it...I thought you got all the info out of newspapers/websites and simply put it in Microsoft Excel. All I would need is your help in that area as I can handle the rest I think. Thanks again for the offer and I gladly accept it!!!

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Possibly never. As I told you months ago, we are going from 16 to 14 teams assuming the departures of AI Melo, ToniSamp, and Marco. However, if ToniSamp or Marco want that last spot, its theirs...if not, Thotobald will be asked, if he declines....then you will get that last spot. And should we allow you into the league, you must realize that all the teams will keep 4 players on their roster. I will keep Totti, Kaka', etc....others will keep Mutu and Ibrahimovic, etc....you will automatically start at a disadvantage....yet you cannot complain about it. This is how it is.

saviola and CinqueDiMaggio are rookies to the league and started with the same disadvantage....however, they are currently in 2nd and tied for 4th respectively. So they have proven it can be done without keepers.
I know, don't worry. Whenever there is a spot, let me know. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts