Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tolga said:
What did you think of Monaco and Giuly before this season's CL?

Be honest ;)
honestly... i knew very little about them so i wont state my opion. Yet i did know of Giuly and that he was very good.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Monaco have had a lucky draw but they are pure class and in my view will win CL coz of 2 men Morinities and Guily

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Terak said:
Monaco have had a lucky draw but they are pure class and in my view will win CL coz of 2 men Morinities and Guily
Nondo
Evra
Squillacci
Rothen
Prso

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
!bob said:
Ibarra
Plasil
Zikos
Bernardi
Givet
Roma
DESCHAMPS
:D have we named every player?

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
!bob said:
Just;

Morinities
Guily
Nondo
Evra
Squillacci
Rothen
Prso
Ibarra
Plasil
Zikos
Bernardi
Givet
Roma
DESCHAMPS

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Well, in the early Deschamp days they were pretty crap, tbh. They're CL finalists now. Unless Chelski pull a miracle out of their over-spending a***s. Nowt against Chelsea, like. I just think that wage bill is bound to bite them in the Arsenal.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Firenze said:
Monaco are one of the best and underrated teams in the world at the moment. But it's true, they are rated quite low on CM4.
they "thief" against Loko...then that's mean that Loko could be the best in Europe this year:eek: :D

Loko Loko Loko Loko:star:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
they were already very good last year, finishing 2nd in the french league, and winning the league cup easily (4-1 in the final against sochaux) and without morientes.
and yes giuly and rothen are way underated in cm 0304
but evra is very good both in reality and in the game :D

·
*the drum drum*
42,824 Posts
South_Melbourne said:
honestly... i knew very little about them so i wont state my opion. Yet i did know of Giuly and that he was very good.
See, that's the thing..

No one really expected this from Monaco, and it would be ridiculous for the researchers to have come back to the programmers saying "well, this Giuly bloke, he's the best player in the world believe me!" before he had become a regular in the French NT and taken the CL by storm..

Be assured, next version, the whole French league will be rated slightly higher on average, and players from the three teams who performed well (Monaco, Lyon and Marseille) will be improved..

Remember, the data in this game is set for the start of this season, not the end ;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
I had bought Giuly in my first season and he turned out to be a worldclass something if you ask me. His dribbling and crossing were 18 and his passing was 17 or 18. Also his teamwork was very good and he was always in the first 11. He was influential and the supporters were disappoined when I sold him to Madrid for some money+Figo. In my game, real ALWAYS offers Figo exchange when it's interested in a player. I wonder why...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts