Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,we killed Lecce easily but Inter which was held until the 80th minute at a goalless draw with Cagliari managed to score two goals through Baggio and Zamorano.Cagliari had a player sent-off.That means we'll face Inter at a death clash,two intensive play-off games which will decide who will go to the CL.

Any thoughts?

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I believe that there is no clear favourite. Both Parma and Inter play pretty badly, maybe Parma is in better shape at the moment. But Inter is Inter and they can pull together a superb game if they have a good day. I heard that it's not decided if it will be just one decider or a two legged event. The rules says two games but with Euro 2000 coming up the italian federation prefers just one game to avoid tired players from Inter and Parma.

I say that we have a 50% chance of making it. And I try real hard not to think about De Santis. Lazio got their justice today but we didn't. And almost nobody will pay this any attention. So Parma is the only remaining loser from De Santis mistake... :(

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Well i think we have like 60% chance of making it if it where played in 1 match
I already hoped we would shatter Lecce as we did 4-1
So i think our morale is great
hope that Vieri don't comes back yet.....

·
Registered
415 Posts
I for one feel bad that Parma ended up the only loser in the De Santis decision. Hopefully you guys will win, and De Santis will be dejected that his call had no effect on the final results at all :).

·
Registered
859 Posts
I read in the official site that the game is may 23 20:45. But at another place (I think it was Italian-soccer It stood that the match begins 18:45).
Does anyone know for sure? Cause I´ll probably miss the game if it begins 18:45.

Good news is that the game will be played in Verona and not in a big stadium since Inter would have had more tifosi if it was played in a big stadium like olimpico.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I think it's about even. Both teams are gonna play as hard as they can, and they're both very talented. It'll be fun to watch, that's for sure. :)

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I think we will see an exciting game..Inter is w/out DiBiagio and Seedorf//If vieri is 100% that in itself is a different game..
Overall I think both teams we be determined to WIN>>So we will see a battle.

------------------
*<< FORZA INTER >>*

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
The thing is that INTER are without key players.......its interesting......Seedorf DiBiagio and Vieri are all out.

Oh well it'll be nice playing the uefa CUp next season.....enjoy the Champions league Parma.....sigh......

------------------
[email protected] [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts