Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You CAN NEVER TRUST DAVID JAMES!

Here it is,the most important game of the season and he screws up,SO typical,SO James,SO looser...

:(

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

X

·
0 Posts
yeah i heard he dropped a free kick of zola..and matteo eventually scored!!
just when i thought he was becoming so constant!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
It actually wasn;t a free kick in the first place...but I can have no complaints because Chelsea were the better team!

I still love David James...he is not only to blame, the whole team is with the notable exception of Boateng!

Gregory, the 5,3,2 formation doesn't work at Wembley so why play it?

I'm going off to sulk and cry and be depressed in a darkened room because I hate life and football at the moment!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Hey try being a Liverpool fan during the 90's Natalya. It's been a hard decade of under-achievement. The most memorable part was the Coca-cola cup final and the FA cup final when Macca stole both shows!
Other than that, nothing but dissapointment!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Oh yah, I forgot, that's a bit harsh Amoroso, James has had a fantastic season, possibly his best since leaving Watford. The whole Villa team let themselves down, no real chances in the game for them.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
The trouble with James is that he always does it in the big games. I remember the year when he dropped the ball versus Man U in the final. Then in the league he cost us the title with many blunders and a similar story happened in the UEFA cup.
I like the guy and think that he needs confidence, I think that a lot depends on the press and how they decide to cover it.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I think was a little harsh Pool, he hasn't made too many big mistakes, and he has been impeccable for most of Villa's top games....as well as saving those penalties against Bolton!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
People,we are talking about Mr "Lara Croft" here!

He had a full championship to make his blunder but nooooooo he is David James,he HAD to wait for the ONE and ONLY important Villa game of the season to screw up.Villa played a massive number of meaningless game,he could make a 1000 mistakes against Man Utd or Liverpool but NO he was waiting for the important game.YOU CAN NEVER TRUST DAVID JAMES!

Villa should get rid of that looser and sign Sullivan before Tottenham Hotsperm gets him.Other options are Ian Walker,Espen Baardsen and Thomas Myhre.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Amo, stop being such a mean pig and leave my David alone! He'd had a wonderful season...and the blame cannot be totally on him! If Villa had played well in the first place it might not have mattered...and it wasn;t even a free kick!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I wasn't really picking on old Jamo, I like the guy but he does seem to cock up when then whole nation is watching. This is why I don't think that he will be able to become the England keeper.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I think that James gets nervous because he knows that one mistake from him and the press will crucify (spelt wrongly!?) him! But I think once again the criticism of him has been blown out of proportion...to be honest the miss from Carbone weighs more on my mind that James' error!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts