Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our attackers couldn´t find the goal if they where standing inside it.

Veron is Europes greatest midfielder and he keeps confirming it. Veron also dented Erikssons plans to play him deep in the field instead of in a more offensiv position.

My dream would still be a 3 - 4 - 1 - 2 game with 4 hardworking midfielders and Veron just infront of them in a free position which allows him to go anywhere on the midfield.

Forza Lazio !! Great win guys and it´s so good to see that inspite of the fact that we probably can´t move up or down in the table we still can find enough motivation to beat a fighthing team like Piacenza.

S

·
0 Posts
Fighting team like Piacenza? Piacenza is out of serie A, so I think it´s the other way around, they have no motivation and we are still fighting!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yes, I think too Piacenza is a fighting team. They only had to think of defending, while Lazio had to play against a defensive team AND against the HOT weather conditions (+ 31).
Piacenza had EVERYTHING to win, Lazio EVERYTHING to loose....

And Piacenza played with 4 players from the oldest youth team who wanted to show what they really can.

FORZALAZIO !!
http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

ps. Svennis, har du fått mitt mail ?

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
2 goals from 2 midfielders and both of the midfielders are from Argentina ... I don't know whether I should happy or upset .....

I read in Laziomania (Gazetta Della Sport actually), that next year our midfielders will be Italy in most .....

So who will score if they change Argentinean midfielders with Italian midfielders ?
Even now our midfielders just Lombardo (second team) is Italian, the rest are non-Italian .

I think it's better to just keep this midfielders, since they are great players, please don't sell Almeyda or Stankovic.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Piacenza are fighting because they want to go out of Serie A with a bang!

Lazio have nerves because they NEED to win!!

Forza Lazio!!!

Keep up the pressure on Juve...it ain't over yet!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
why is lazio the only team that must be talking about it not having enough italian players...if there are better players than the italians in that position, then let them play...the argentine are a great bunch that have been great for lazio...i think we should have an all italian defence, but for midfield, there is no doubt that italy is not the best...even if you look at the italian national squad, you would know that their midfield is not good....lets stick to good players instead of complaining about who is from where.....if lazio wants more italians in the midfield, who is going to be there? who can take the place of almeyda? veron? simeone? every italian team has foreign players, why shouldnt lazio?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts