Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...so is the XT-forum of Parma. I've seen recently bery much hating towards us Fans together. I've NEVER (since my spell here) seen any Parmafan calling another Parmafan names. Now it's so normal, like it was a Juvefan we're dealing with. I think we're about to split into 2 different groups.

Anyway, I hope you people can calm down, we need to stay together, if you don't agree with one and another then let it be, everyone is entitled to his/hers opinion but don't let this be personally.

Maybe it's cuz this forum has never been this active but still that is not a reason calling out on eatch other, Ive read it Amo-GaGa debate, Cam-Shero...etc...it's so sad seeing this, believe it or not but I always saw this group as a familly since we always stood for eachother. Cam stood for Shero when he got barred from the turkish forum etc...

Now make up and kiss eatch other :kiss:

Please don't be so damn stupid in calling each other names. It's not worth it anyway, it was wayyyy better when everybody were "hanging" with everybody.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Minotti said:
Drinkin isn't everything enola.. :tongue: ...while you're at it,, drink one for Sensini.. :love: :proud:
Yeah, that's one we should have kept for a while longer. But he's doing great at Udinese and I'm happy for him. Cheers Nestor!

btw. I really miss a beer-avatar. :groan:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Well there would be no discussion if everyone just agreed, so I disagree with what you said.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Amiumtaur said:
Well there would be no discussion if everyone just agreed, so I disagree with what you said.
There is A CLEAR difference in arguing and calling eatch other names. I don't agree with Verdi,Cam or someone else on some occasions but you don't see me calling anybody idiot,pathetic or something else now do you? (unless they have a Juve-avatar that's when ppl cross the line and all namecalling is due :tongue: )

I'm not saying to not discuss but let the low-punching be and put your brain to it instead. The part of the brain which thinks logically.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Minotti said:
There is A CLEAR difference in arguing and calling eatch other names. I don't agree with Verdi,Cam or someone else on some occasions but you don't see me calling anybody idiot,pathetic or something else now do you? (unless they have a Juve-avatar that's when ppl cross the line and all namecalling is due :tongue: )

I'm not saying to not discuss but let the low-punching be and put your brain to it instead. The part of the brain which thinks logically.
Yes, yes, yes. The logical part. Think. Brain. Etc etc.

...Until things are brighter, I'm the Man in Black

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
enola said:
Yes, yes, yes. The logical part. Think. Brain. Etc etc.

...Until things are brighter, I'm the Man in Black

Now... my predictions aren't so good but this one I'm pretty positive; You're halfway to getting drunk. Correct? :angel: ;)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I think the quality of posts has decreased, perfectly good threads get ruined by stupid off-topic talks.

The forum isn't as good as it once was, because 1/2 threads get turned into rubbish.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Amiumtaur said:
I think the quality of posts has decreased, perfectly good threads get ruined by stupid off-topic talks.

The forum isn't as good as it once was, because 1/2 threads get turned into rubbish.
It depends....I think you can have off-topic talk BUT as long as you continue it with what's the topic is about.

Like for instance if we discuss Adrianos to be or not...

I can come with some off topic things but as long as I end with
On topic: XXXXX

Ppl would stil debate what the topic is all about. But true, some of the topics now gets off pretty much..but hey we'll learn :)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
It is always gonna be hard for everyone get along, considering most people are from different countries, with different cultures and humour.

If someone don't like me here, well then that's there opinion and I'm fine with that, I come here to discuss my favourite team and find out fresh information on them, and that's what everyone comes here for (I think).

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Amiumtaur said:

yeah, Im sorry about that. I'll try to...umh you know. Make up for it. Yes. Tomorrow I will make up for it. I will only post really intelligent stuff. You know kinda like Glen, but without all the merda surounding him. Yes, tomorrow....what a glorious day it will be.

Minotti: You flatterer, you! Halfways, eh?...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
enola said:
yeah, Im sorry about that. I'll try to...umh you know. Make up for it. Yes. Tomorrow I will make up for it. I will only post really intelligent stuff. You know kinda like Glen, but without all the merda surounding him. Yes, tomorrow....what a glorious day it will be.

Minotti: You flatterer, you! Halfways, eh?...
Guess your on your second pint Enola?

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Actually no.. I don't come here just to get Info on Parma since I can read Soccerage,Ac Parma.. I come here just to say what's on my mind and have some fun. I don't see this place as just a place, this is a kind of home. Or more exactly I see this as "Friends" sees the Central Perk. :D ..

Enola: I told you my predictions are always wrong..:(

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Minotti said:
Actually no.. I don't come here just to get Info on Parma since I can read Soccerage,Ac Parma.. I come here just to say what's on my mind and have some fun. I don't see this place as just a place, this is a kind of home. Or more exactly I see this as "Friends" sees the Central Perk. :D ..

And, I am sure all the arguing aint coming to nothing. There a lot of members here now, and if you met say 10 people at a pub, your might not like all of them - it's the same situation here :).

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Yeah...I guess when I came the quality dropped but forum got busy...:eek: I'm a silly type of guy part of my nature...:D :tongue:

But I do have my serious side where I post normally...and my :mad: side...and I've been trying to calm it down...:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts