Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read on a few different sports websites that Fenerbahce have agreed terms with this player but still working on his transfer fee. I don't know anything about this guy but I don't know if he's for fener. Maybe someone else could enlighten us all?

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
First name Aruna
Surname Dindane
Number 26
Date of birth 26-11-1980
Position forward
Team A
Nationality Ivorian
Length 174 cm
Weight 76 kg
Contract 2006

in the past he was followed by many European topteams...

Where do you read that he was going to Fenerbahçe ? Do you have links please ?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I read about this in Fanatik as well....!

Dont know much about him other than than that he is a very fast player. But his goalscoring stats arent that well.....!

But i doubt Aziz Baskan will buy any players during the winterbreak.....but you'll never know!

·
*the drum drum*
42,906 Posts
Here's all the info I could gather quickly..

Aruna Dindané

Club: Anderlecht
Shirt #: 26
Contract Expiry: 2006
D.O.B: 26.11.1980
Nationality: Ivory Coast
Height: 1.74m
Weight: 76kg
Position: Forward

"A relatively short forward who can play in the centre or on the wing, Aruna Dindane is fast and tricky. Technically gifted, he is particularly fond of dribbling past players."
- UEFA.com

"One of the primary reasons why Anderlecht strolled to the Belgian title, Aruna was on target 15 times in 25 First Division matches. Including qualifying, he also scored four times in the Champions League, including the winner against Celtic FC."
- UEFA.com

"Ivory Coast have two strikers, [Didier] Drogba and [Aruna] Dindane, but in
my opinion Aruna is a better player"
- Winfred Schaefer (Cameroon coach) to Cameroon daily
Cameroon Tribune

Last season, he was won the Golden Shoe (player's player of the year) in the Belgian league.

Celtic, Tottenham and West Bromwich Albion are clubs that had tried to sign him in the past, but they had their offers knocked back as Anderlecht wanted £10m..

More from Anderlecht's official site: http://www.rsca.be/playerfile.php?playerid=23&language=en

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think he's good enough for Fener personally. I think we should stick to the brazilians.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I agree.....let's stick to Brazilians! :thmbup:

·
*the drum drum*
42,906 Posts
Yakubu is awesome! :D

I haven't seen much of Aruna, but he's very highly rated.. The only problem with signing him would be that we'd have to fork out up to €6m, and that he is European Cup tied. Other than that, he seems like a very good footballer in the mould we need (a partner to Nobre who can beat players)..

With Alex, it's important our forwards are quick and hardworking, and Aruna fits that bill. His scoring record is deceiving, because when he came to Anderlecht he was a bench player for his first 2 or so seasons..

And if he's good enough to be voted the best player in the league, he can't be a bad player. Just remember that Genclerbirligi signed Youla off Anderlecht's bench, he wasn't even a first team player let alone a prolific goalscorer ;)

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
IF he goes to Fenerbahce, all I can say is threat him right, he's a special player. For more on him just do a search in the belgian forum.

·
*the drum drum*
42,906 Posts
Threat him right, as in, "score a hattrick or we'll cut your salary!" ? :pp

Watching that video, he looks like he'd create pure havoc partnering Nobre!

The guy is quicker than I'd remembered, and he loves beating players wide. Just imagine, an Alex through ball and Aruna gets around his marker wide on the right. Aruna gets to the byline, and cuts the ball back to where Nobre is (and even Tuncay making a late run into the box from the left incase Nobre is marked), and gooooooooaaaaall !!

:D

I'm impressed, and he looks better than a lot of whats on the Brazilian market, believe me ;)
Only Robinho would be a better purchase, and he's got Real Madrid and Inter chasing him.. Or possibly Dagoberto, but he's got a crook knee and will be out for months!

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Good signing if you can get him..

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
The lack of official news makes me wonder about this. More than that, if it's true - how did Daum / Fener find him?
Daum has good connections in Brazil and follows Brazilian football. And I could understand if Fener signed someone from the German or Austrian Bundesliga, but I wonder whats the connection to Anderlecht or the Ivory Coast?

Is it just good general scouting?

·
Registered
59,140 Posts
you folks did get Ondur Turaci who was playing for a smaller team in Standard Liege, plus Turkish teams somehow seem to look for players in the Belgian league (Trabzon with Thijs and others plus Ganclerbirligi with Youla etc)

Dindane would be a good signing imo. reading from what Tolga wrote since there really aren't that many great S Americans about and from the one you have in Robinho, he'd cost 3 times as much (as for the rest impressing in S America right now, you have goofs like Christian and we know what he's made out of) . Aruna wouldn't be good enough for a real top side in a top league in Europe right now imo but if you nurture him properly, he could make the step up and you'd make a good profit too in the future.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
C'est au tour du club turc Fenerbahce a montré de l'intérêt pour l'attaquant d'Anderlecht. L'Ivoirien a eu, hier, une discussion avec Hakan Bilal Kutlualp, le vice-président de Fenerbahce.

Hakan Bilal Kutlualp a rencontré, hier à Anvers, Aruna Dindane et son agent. Le club turc a visionné Aruna pendant les 3 derniers matches d'Anderlecht. Il voit en lui un partenaire idéal à Pierre Van Hooijdonk.

Fenerbahce n'a pas encore fait d'offre officielle mais on sait qu'Anderlecht ne veut pas laisser partir son numéro 26 pour moins de 6 milions d'€.
L'agent d'Aruna, Serge Trimpont, a même déclaré que son Ivoirien ne quitterait le club bruxellois qu'en fin de saison.
Fenerbahce est actuellement leader du championnat turc.

source:http://www.footgoal.net/suite.php?selection= 5470

translation please...:D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
"FENERBAHCE PRAAT MET ARUNA"
Dribbelt Aruna Dindane straks naast
Pierre van Hooijdonk in de spits bij
Fenerbahçe? Het zou kunnen, want de
Turkse club lijkt erg geïnteresseerd.

Volgens HLN heeft de vice-voorzitter
van Feberbahçe maandag met Aruna en
zijn manager Serge Trimpont gepraat in
een Antwerps hotel. De club had Aruna
ook al gevolgd tijdens zijn laatste
drie matchen. Trimpont noemt het nieuws
over een transfer echter voorbarig.

"Er is geen aanbieding van Fenerbahçe
of een andere club. Zoals de kaarten nu
liggen, voorspel ik: Aruna vertrekt
niet voor het einde van het seizoen."
**** wil Daum Aruna pas in juni? 511

DAUM IS GECHARMEERD DOOR ARUNA"******************** *******************
Fenerbahçe-trainer Christophe Daum zou
erg gecharmeerd zijn door Aruna. "En
een speler die door Daum gewild is,
wordt daardoor ook betaalbaar", melden
Turkse bronnen aan Het Laatste Nieuws.

Roger Van Gool, ex-spits van onder meer
Club Brugge, Antwerp en Standard, zou
het contact gelegd hebben met de Tur-
ken. Hij kent Daum nog van bij FC Köln.

Of Fenerbahçe Aruna al tijdens de win-
terstop zou willen weghalen bij Ander-
lecht, is onduidelijk. Fenerbahçe doet
nog mee in de Uefacup, maar Aruna is
Europees niet meer speelgerechtigd. Mo-
gelijk wil de club hem pas in juni.
***** uitverkoop bij La Louvière

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Cengo said:
C'est au tour du club turc Fenerbahce a montré de l'intérêt pour l'attaquant d'Anderlecht. L'Ivoirien a eu, hier, une discussion avec Hakan Bilal Kutlualp, le vice-président de Fenerbahce.

Hakan Bilal Kutlualp a rencontré, hier à Anvers, Aruna Dindane et son agent. Le club turc a visionné Aruna pendant les 3 derniers matches d'Anderlecht. Il voit en lui un partenaire idéal à Pierre Van Hooijdonk.

Fenerbahce n'a pas encore fait d'offre officielle mais on sait qu'Anderlecht ne veut pas laisser partir son numéro 26 pour moins de 6 milions d'€.
L'agent d'Aruna, Serge Trimpont, a même déclaré que son Ivoirien ne quitterait le club bruxellois qu'en fin de saison.
Fenerbahce est actuellement leader du championnat turc.

source:http://www.footgoal.net/suite.php?selection= 5470

translation please...:D

That looks like err...(This is a guess) that we'd do a swap deal..Dindane for Pierre, I think :googly:

Is it French?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Naaah....it says that he would be an ideal partner for PVH....:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts