Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed this player got some minutes in the last game..Why has he not gotten any more chances?? He watched him in the Amsterdam tournament and he looked like a very good prospect. I think he can be a real goalscoring machine if he gets the confidence of the coach. I know he competes with Henry, but I still think he can become a very good player when Bergkamp retires. My problem is that I think that when Vela (who I by the way think is overrated, no where near the quality of Dos Santos, according to many mexicans he is not even the best striker of that u-17 team, Ever Guzman has more potential) will get the chance instead of Lupoli just due to his reputation. Has Lupoli any chance of breaking into the first team, and was it a mistake of him to leave Parma??

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he's only 18, he has years ahead of him, not everyone can be like Cesc and just get in the team as soon as they are old enough to leave school.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Lupoli is interesting. AW likes him and raves about him He likened him to Ian Wright yet he is nto preparedto play him.

Is it he does nto trust him? Or more likely he is protecting him.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know he is only 18, but he looks really good. And I think that Vela will get the chance ahead of him due to commercial and hype. That worries me. I hope Wenger sees the talent he has infront of him. After all we all know how many goals he has scored in the reserves, and I think he should be loaned out so he can gain confidence and experience. What do you guys think of that??

·
63,337 Posts
I don't think Wenger will not play him just because he isn't being hyped, that would be idiotic, Wenger is not stupid enough to do that.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think he should consider a return to Parma. He will get a lot of playing time and play for people who really have faith in him. What do you guys think of that??

·
63,337 Posts
Starcraft said:
I think he should consider a return to Parma. He will get a lot of playing time and play for people who really have faith in him. What do you guys think of that??
I think he should stay here, he has everything he needs at the Arsenal and he is highly rated by all our coaching staff. :stuckup:

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jern Lizardhous said:
I think he should stay here, he has everything he needs at the Arsenal and he is highly rated by all our coaching staff. :stuckup:
Did I hurt your feelings?? :D

·
63,337 Posts
the only Italian i know he had was Galli who sadly lost his life before Wenger gave him a chance, Vernazza was with Italian roots.

Wenger is anti-English according to some so why not anti-Italian?

we have less Italian players than English

·
Registered
917 Posts
I think it was a mistake for him to leave Parma, as even though the club is rough times financially, as Roma has shown, this provides an excellent chance for the young talented players the club to play in top league Serie A football. I doubt he would be a starter, but he would be getting a fair bit of subsitution time, and Rossi would be getting some starting chances and some serious subsitution time by now, as well.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts