Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This kid is magic for a 17 year old his goal record is amazing he has 24 goals in 29 games this season i watch him the reserves and against everton where he scored twice next year he will get in the first team he is magic.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok what do you think of Arturo then i think the kid is a superstar in the making will be a breakout star next year for arsenal.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he is a natural and effortless goalscorer but he needs to fill out physically before he can play at 1st team level.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
he is a natural and effortless goalscorer but he needs to fill out physically before he can play at 1st team level.
Fabregas and Reyes won't exactly be taking out Mr Olympia any time soon Jern ;)

·
63,337 Posts
Vagabondo said:
Fabregas and Reyes won't exactly be taking out Mr Olympia any time soon Jern ;)
different positions though, whenever Lupoli tries to hold the ball with his back to goal he always gets brushed off at the moment, he needs to get stronger and more experienced.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
ive heard lots of good things about lupoli but never got to see him play or even saw a clip, anyone got a clip?

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
He played the first half in the replay against Sheffield United, but he was never going to do well playing up front with Ljungberg. Too short guys, one playing out of position, one a kid, it was never going to work.

Quincy-Lupoli were great in the CC against Everton.

·
Registered
239 Posts
personally he seems very lightwieght, would get battered by defenders especially aggressive ones ( heinze!! :D )... but great touch and natural awareness...

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Just for the record, Lupoli has the top-Goal scoring record in the Primavera championship in Italia last year!!
He broke Del Piero's #!!
He's a good kid, but he needs to improve physically i agree

·
63,337 Posts
he came on as sub for the reserves tonight and amazingly missed a chance :eekani: , you could hear the gasps of shock from the Underhill crowd all over North London. :D

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
I saw him first hand in the Carling Cup 3rd Round, and found him to be struggling. Seemed unable to make the step up against senior sides. This is the only time I've seen him, so I won't judge him. It just seemed he couldn't get involved in the game and get on the ball much. I was more impressed with Quincy, and for the 10 minutes he was on Karbassiyoon.

·
63,337 Posts
The Green One said:
I saw him first hand in the Carling Cup 3rd Round, and found him to be struggling. Seemed unable to make the step up against senior sides. This is the only time I've seen him, so I won't judge him. It just seemed he couldn't get involved in the game and get on the ball much. I was more impressed with Quincy, and for the 10 minutes he was on Karbassiyoon.

he had a hand in that nice van Persie goal though, tbh his best performance was against Everton when he put two goals away with the ease of Romario. :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts