Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe this match deserves special attention. :happy:

Also because I'm going to ask whether anyone of you guys and girl know, if the match will be possible to see on some site, P2P or payed service?

·
Registered
490 Posts
This is very good for Fiorentina and take a good run in the new season!The game will be interesting at all!!!
Also I want to see this game and I dont know how?If anyone knows somthing more,can tell here!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree. However it's not the match performance or result that matter most, we are BACK, finally!

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Pavel man, it's dragging on. The EPL starts August 15 & Serie A starts August 31.

These are the earliest dates that have ever been set for either of these leagues. We have also just had Euro 2008. I thought I would be delighted to have a break from football but for some reason, I need it now more than ever! I just need it to keep me going and looking forward to the next game etc.

I just want to get back into my routine. Right now it feels like I'm underwater and I'm slowly trying to get back up. This is really not good. Maybe I need to lock myself up and think deep...

...and I still haven't seen the Batman film..Thursday is the day...

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Probable formations:

Fiorentina (4-3-3): Frey; Zauri, Gamberini, Kroldrup, Pasqual; Kuzmanovic, Felipe, Donadel; Santana, Gilardino, Mutu.

Barcellona (4-3-3): Valdes; D.Alves, Marquez, Caceres, Vasquez; Hleb, Keita, Yaya Tourè; Messi, Henry, Bojan.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jovetic will be amazing!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
How did he perform?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Well. He's got flashy skills but they're almost deceptive because he's a great worker, as well -- pressuring all the time.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Very good game for Jo-Jo,Pazzo and Osvaldo!The others need to work more!But I dont care because Prandelli is good coach and he will do it!Barsa was stronger,but this was friendly and this is good for VIOLA!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Nice atmosphere in the stadium, it was nice to see Barcelona in Firenze again. It's pre-season, so the result is meaningless. I agree with you about Jovetic, since he was the one who tried different things and showes pieces of talent. Also that Senegalese (I can't recall his name, forgive my ignorance) guy looked active and was able to put another gear in your game.

If you accept some criticism, I think Fiorentina was a bit weak in the defensive tasks. At the beginning, only accumulating people behind the ball. In some moments of the second half, your team pressured our defensive line and made us lose some balls and I think this is the best way to defend. In any case, this is pre-season yet, so I'm sure your team will practice the aspects they must improve.

Good luck for the new season! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yes,the defensive line was not good!But we expect new player there!Burdiso,Ferrari,Maidana...or someone eals!Also Gamberini is not toataly ready because he came before two weeks!
Where was Dainelli?????

·
Banned
9,210 Posts
After watching this match...

What do you think Viola's starting lineup will be for Champions League???

1 - 20 of 33 Posts