Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The most insane trasfer saga from last years.

Basicaly Arshavin was sell 4 or 5 times in the summer by the press,Zenit refuse totenham and Barça offers and now they agree a fee with Arsenal,but blame the player from being greedy and might make the deal collapse.

Anyway this is all a big mess,is Zenit just playing games,dealing with the player as if he was a Gas product.:pp

What will happen to Arshavin:

Will he go to Arsenal finaly,wait till thesummer'?,will he refuse to play for Zenit,will he end his career?:eek:
Rumours say that he could buy his contract in november not playing till than.:howler:

Zenit has warn him that if taht happens it will be the end of his career....

Zenit has three options:

1) Sell Arshavin now for £12m whatever clauses there will be in the contract.

2) Sell him in the summer for a lot less than what they would get now.

3) Let Arshavin buy out his contract in november.

Opinion about this mess.........

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And greedy Arshavin agent.......:pp

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
I will go ahead and assume you're talking about Zyrianov there, because there's no way you can be talking about Danny.

·
Administrator
53,224 Posts
Haha, he is defenitely talking about Danny. Lets see how Danny carries the team, without Arshavin and Tymo (going to Bayern?). If they get their moneys worth.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha, he is defenitely talking about Danny. Lets see how Danny carries the team, without Arshavin and Tymo (going to Bayern?). If they get their moneys worth.
Tymochuk act same way as Arshavin,asking for a too high wage,.:D

Bayern refuse,let's wait for the summer.....

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Tymochuk act same way as Arshavin,asking for a too high wage,.:D

Bayern refuse,let's wait for the summer.....
I don't know what the smiley face is for, but I hope its cause you're joking. Don't know what crazy source you use but Tymoschuk transfer has nothing to do with money.
Tymo is staying because he's the captain and won't bail on the team when their selling their best offensive player. You can read Russian, I thought you'd notice by now from interviews he's not the average player who only looks out for himself.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Why condemn the club?

Zenit have the Right to determine their player's Value.

Its good that they did not bow to the pressure.

If Arsenal are willing to pay up. Fine. Otherwise they could still dig out 'another Arshavin' fr the youth team.

Arshavin got to respect the first part and not risk his own pro reputation.

I suppose Mancity should do a hijack :D

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Pogrebnyak supposedly going to Blackburn according to Zenit too, so gonna get harder.

Though, Zyri is still the carrier, imo.

·
Registered
67,714 Posts
Wenger said the deal's 90% done.

As far as Danny goes, I'm a fan of his and he's great to watch. Arshavin carried Zenit and Russia on his back and has 4 years on Danny, stupid comparison.

·
Registered
67,714 Posts
I will go ahead and assume you're talking about Zyrianov there, because there's no way you can be talking about Danny.
Zyryanov's form has dipped. Their two best players after Euro 08 were Tymoschuk and Denisov. Danny played very well in his time there so far.

Arshavin's best game by far was the one against Real in St. Petersburg.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Wenger said the deal's 90% done.

As far as Danny goes, I'm a fan of his and he's great to watch. Arshavin carried Zenit and Russia on his back and has 4 years on Danny, stupid comparison.
What do you mean stupid? I'm just talking about the impact the 2 have had on the team this past season. Although, I could understand Arshavin's disappointment impacting his performance.

·
Scudetto
23,477 Posts
Why haven't City done anything about it by the way?

They lose Kaka and just give up on everything else?

·
Registered
67,714 Posts
What do you mean stupid? I'm just talking about the impact the 2 have had on the team this past season. Although, I could understand Arshavin's disappointment impacting his performance.
AA won the UEFA Cup and we know about Euro 08. Poor second half of the year though for him, Danny's been one of Russia's most consistent players. I don't remember you mentioning anything other than AA not being Zenit's best player.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
AA won the UEFA Cup and we know about Euro 08. Poor second half of the year though for him, Danny's been one of Russia's most consistent players. I don't remember you mentioning anything other than AA not being Zenit's best player.
Yea, just clarified it for you ;)

·
Registered
67,714 Posts
Why haven't City done anything about it by the way?

They lose Kaka and just give up on everything else?
He probably doesn't want to go there. I'm sure that signing AA will make the fans and most importantly Robinho, happy.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts