- pires couldnt get in2 d french national side
- toure was a nobody

oh and by the way...Gael Clichy is only 18 years old
he would get in2 the 1st eleven of any other premiership team

respect 2 Arsene Wenger

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
Yes he is the best , hes a genius to have converted henry from a winger into the best striker and player in the world , made viera the best dm , Took arsenal to glory , and every win , hes makin history , There is no1 Greater.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Fabiocapello said:
Yep Im jealous

Can I have Henry please? Totti Cassano
He would do very well with and

Fabiocapello said:
And helped the gooners become unbelivable arrogant....
My my, the irony...

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Nope that was statement of fact

I didn't say Totti is god etc

The underlining was to point out that we have great players too and if I can be jealous of their stars
They can be of ours

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
yes he is great, a net outlay of under £40m in almost eight years, less than £5m a year, Spurs have spent double in the same period. :eek:

a complete revolution in playing style, training facilities and a brand new stadium on the way, 80,000 Gooners on a waiting list for season tickets ;)

never been out of the top 2 in seven seasons, the best managerial record in our history. :cool:

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Ok its most likely to be statement of fact

Unless you belive he would do badly along side Totti and Co

''Tyson would knock me out''
Isn't a statment of fact
But its as close as you can get

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
yes he is great, a net outlay of under £40m in almost eight years, less than £5m a year, Spurs have spent double in the same period. :eek:

a complete revolution in playing style, training facilities and a brand new stadium on the way, 80,000 Gooners on a waiting list for season tickets ;)

never been out of the top 2 in seven seasons, the best managerial record in our history. :cool:
Yep Arsene is class and I respect him

But saying nobody comes close is abit bias/arrogant

·
Registered
210 Posts
Fabiocapello said:
Ok its most likely to be statement of fact

Unless you belive he would do badly along side Totti and Co

''Tyson would knock me out''
Isn't a statment of fact
But its as close as you can get
I get you point :cool:

Fabiocapello said:
But saying nobody comes close is abit bias/arrogant
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Fabiocapello said:
Nope that was statement of fact

I didn't say Totti is god etc

The underlining was to point out that we have great players too and if I can be jealous of their stars
They can be of ours
haha capello you are dumb as you are the real person.

how did these great stars come about?

henry, vieira, pires werent world class stars before they came to arsenal, THEY WERE MADE BY WENGER.

:howler: dont make me laugh about how we win only cose we got stars, we made them from years of effort you loser.

all i hear is stupid posts and jealousy from you

wenger is no.1 manager in the world bar none.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
In my honest opinion, Arsène Wenger is the best manager.

They're probably many other coaches in the world that have better achievement than him like Fabio Capello, Carlos Bianchi, Alex Ferguson, Marcello Lippi, Vicente del Bosque, etc. But Wenger has something very special that most of them have it, it's his kind heart and sense of loving to his players. I rarely ever heard that his former players had been treated unfairly by him. Even Tony Adams admitted that he could have moved to other club if not because of Wenger. In other words, he has done it all for Wenger and he owed the manager so much. Wenger is type of coach which every players would dream to play for. He always 100% supports his players and always give them 'second chance'.

Before Wenger's arrival, Arsenal was well-known for their ultra defensive and boring game. People even call us 'boring-boring Arsenal' and if I'm not mistaken Tottenham was a bigger club in term of achievement compare to us. But now, after 7-8 years we can see how Arsenal has amazingly transformed into a very different team which play high level and beautiful football.

People who never learned our club history in Wenger's era could just find excuses that we're lucky to get players like Henry, Vieira or Pires. But the fact is, it was Wenger who recognized their true talents and it was him who worked hard to improve them. Wenger is a man with amazing eyes of talents. The only man I can think that can match his ability is Luciano Moggi, the 'transfer guru' of Juventus. It's unbelievable to see the numbers of players he got and developed into a true class players. Nowadays, every clubs would be really aware if Arsenal chased one of their players because no one argue the ability Wenger has to 'recycle' an average player into top class.

Not only that, Wenger is also involved to our club policy as we decided to be remained as traditional and respected football club since we never concentrate ourselves to enlarge our merchandise and kits market. We don't go to Asia or America for pre-season friendly match and we had serious friendly matches against good quality teams. And because of his brilliant budgeting and transfer, Arsenal FC could afford a new stadium for our future and at the same time the team still can give best performance.

Wenger is an intelligent manager who improve the club not only from team performance, but from the inside, the discipline, the vision and the working-ethics. He has the capability to turn a small club into big club. Ever heard about 'Ugly Duck' story ? Wenger made it real story in football.

Arsène Wenger is my other reason besides Dennis Bergkamp why I became a Gunners fan.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
nice words Zhuge but i have to pull you up on one inaccuracy ;)

TOTTENHAM HAVE NEVER BEEN BIGGER ACHIEVERS THAN US!!! :( :D

even before Wenger arrived it was 10-2 in titles ;)

under Wenger we have just made the gap bigger than at any time in our history and it is now probably unbridgeable ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
I was never actaully interested in this topic, but as I have already stuck my head in it, I'll just say that Arsene is not the best manager in the world. He is one of the best. :)

The best is Fabio Capello :)

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
No i really disagree , its Arsene , just look at the achievments , capello made players who could not bring silverware , while Arsene could.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts