Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eekani::dazed::D

40.000 spec in today game,i believe only Dynamo-Shakhtar in 2001 had a higher attendance,70.000.....

Wth had happen?:googly:

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Wow. :dazed: that's hard to believe. Where did the game take place, Olyimpiskiy in Kyiv? Sounds like an eventful game from the score sheet. 2 goals with 2 red cards in 2 minutes. :dielaugh: Don't know whether it was a good game, but it was eventful :dielaugh:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow. :dazed: that's hard to believe. Where did the game take place, Olyimpiskiy in Kyiv? Sounds like an eventful game from the score sheet. 2 goals with 2 red cards in 2 minutes. :dielaugh: Don't know whether it was a good game, but it was eventful :dielaugh:
Yeah,i remember Arsenal having 1000 spec last fall either on lobanovsky or olympyisky.

I wonder if Dynamo can have 15.000 spec against Zaporizha at home!:dielaugh::dielaugh:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
:eekani::dazed::D

40.000 spec in today game,i believe only Dynamo-Shakhtar in 2001 had a higher attendance,70.000.....

Wth had happen?:googly:
Of course real attendance was less, but around at least 28,000 spectators. ;) This is perhaps explained with a lottery and fireworks held by the owner of Arsenal Kyiv. :thmbup:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Video highlights of this game indicate that the reported attendence is bogus and highly inflated.

Respublikanskyj stadion holds 82,000 - That means the whole lower section would have to be filled. Of course that was not the case. Video proves that there were many unfilled seats, although it was *good* opening spring season crowd.

Notes from a ua-online spectator who was at the game estimates about 15,000 to no more that 20,000.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Video highlights of this game indicate that the reported attendence is bogus and highly inflated.

Respublikanskyj stadion holds 82,000 - That means the whole lower section would have to be filled. Of course that was not the case. Video proves that there were many unfilled seats, although it was *good* opening spring season crowd.

Notes from a ua-online spectator who was at the game estimates about 15,000 to no more that 20,000.
It seems more realistic this numbers.

Anyway the highest one for Arsenal so far.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
this was Rabinovics marketing. It was suppose to be free entrance, but it wasn't, it was 5 hr. and everyone got 1 hr. back which in turn was a ticket for a raffle. They were giving away some car, so thats why the attendance was so high. 40,000 or 20,000 is still hella impressive for an arsenal vs zorya game. funny enough noone won the car, it was a tie between 2 fans.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts