Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at underhill last night to see the reserves win four nill norwich were awful also Sol played the full 90mins he gave the ball away a few times but looked quite solid the goalscores. For arsenal were Allidarie with 2 goals Van persie with one and Larson with the other goal also Qunicy in the second half was amazing the way he set up the van persie goal was great to see. he also nearly scored himself one final point David bentley was playing for norwich and got a nice reception.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I ssen the highlights on the news, Quincy is a bloody WIZARD ! :shades:

Aliadiere looked sharp too didn't he ?

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
henryrules said:
Arsenal win and Campbell is back
How surprising ;)
I almost feel like merging this thread with the one called:
"CB partnerships in 04/05." ;) :D

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I ssen the highlights on the news, Quincy is a bloody WIZARD ! :shades:

Aliadiere looked sharp too didn't he ?
Let Quincy loose in the Premiership sometime, at least the match before the Cup semi final. He could do some real damage.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Yes. Quincy was electric! I got “nearly wetting my pants” excited every time he had the ball in the second half :D ! (until he was taken off that is). Apart from TH14 we have no better player at the club when it comes too taking on and getting past defenders. An ability that could be very useful to open up teams coming to Highbury and claim that they're playing with a "4-3-3" formation but in reality are playing nothing but a 4-6-0 formation :tongue: .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts