Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I think we should get him because Bergkamp will retire this year and wiltord is just plain old dodgy.
What's your verdict?

p.s how do you get to make polls

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
You either become a forum manager, or else ask one nicely;)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Fulham want Defoe aswell, but it would be better for him if he chose Arsenal. :)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
matt Jensen
he's useless,every time he heads the ball he has an epilectic fit ;)

or is it a rather enthusiastic goal celebration :D

out of the Englishman i'd have had Michael Bridges from a few years ago,but his knees now seem completely knackered :(

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
defoe is to expensive, last time i heard it was 10 million? that is BS and not worth it. defoe is more of a fox in the box scoring inside the penalty area quite often from what i saw when he was at west ham in the EPL. but 10 million is BS.

well i want van der vaart....
how about raul while your at it...his to expensive. i suspect chelsea , barca , real or manu to snatch him up.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:

we need a young Dennis Bergkamp,anyone know where we can find one?

Rafael van der Vaart. He is originally attacking midfielder, but I'm confident that he can play in Bergkamp role.

If not him, other is Jose Antonio Reyes.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Zhuge Liang said:
Rafael van der Vaart. He is originally attacking midfielder, but I'm confident that he can play in Bergkamp role.

If not him, other is Jose Antonio Reyes.
van der Vaart is wayyyy too expensive,such is the hype around him ;)

i should of said a young Bergkamp that costs less than £2m :D

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
I know he is expensive. But we are talking about someone who is eligible to replace our living legend Dennis Bergkamp. Sorry, for being bias, but as a Holland fan, it has been my obsession to see another Dutch player to wear our legendary #10 jersey. I think van der Vaart has shown similarity to DB10 in many ways. He is great scorer and prefer to play in playmaker role. Seriously, I'd sign him for 15 millions. And I don't care what people said that VDV prefer to play for Barça or others. If we really want to sign him, I'm sure Wenger can persuade him.

I don't want players like Kluivert who shows lack of discipline and dedication to the club.

Robin van Persie is great deal if we can get him, but I think he is more a future replacement to Pires.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
defoe is a montella type player and would be a great partner with henry IMO but if you are talking about a playermaker and scorer like bergkamp then defoe isn't the man

but i would still by him if i was wenger

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey there is a great player in la liga who is very good who wants to come to arsenal Vicente for when pires retires

1 - 20 of 30 Posts