Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not even going to attempt to guess the team Wenger'll put out, and whether or not he's taking the FA Cup a bit more seriously with the title challenge effectively over.

Should be a win anyway.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Well you beat them in the Carling cup 5-0 with your youngster last season and they had a better team then, so I can't imagine what would happen this time :D

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
hmmm, probable team

lehman
eboue senderos cygan clichy
pennant? vieira cesc ljunberg
reyes v.persie

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
yeah i was thinking that too, but vieira is never rested. flamini will probably be the one rested

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
pennant is gone.... he will never play in the red and white again...

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pires is a good shout to play since I don't know if he's a certain starter against the mancs. You know what they're like - nothing but rugby tactics, and we all know Pires isn't exactly Mr. Physicality. I wouldn't be surprised if Pires starts this and is on the bench against the mancs, with Reyes playing wide left.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
i think pires will play against the manc, AW wouldnt play reyes, if he has a bad game, he might lose confidence again.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
yea but the prob with bobby is he will be jumping outta tackles which reyes will be fine handling... more over reyes would track back unlike bobby... i wouldnt be surprised if van p started on the left wing....

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
hahaha.... i do not think so.... he may get a yellow for handing neville a thrashing... i think we could see a battle of highbury this time around..

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
i think reyes should play. to show how far he has progressed this season

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
3-0 Arsenal :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Twayka said:
if reyes starts, he might get a red card, he hates nevile.
It'd be well worth it. This match won't be football against Surrey United, it'll be rugby since that's all they're capable of and we don't need a flair player like Bobby, as much as we love him, to be out there instead of someone like Reyes who will be up for it.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hmm... Supposedly on the paper it should be an easy win for us. But I know Wolves will give us a tough challenge. Score: 3-1 to gunnerzz....

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Arsenal 2-0 Wolves

Van Persie & Pires

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
We ain't gonna thrash 'em I don't think, it will probably be a comfortable 3-1 or something, get the goals in the first half and play out the rest of the match.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts