Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No word on Thierry yet and Dennis and Jose are still absent through suspension, and I assume Robin becomes available again since his ban should've only been for one match. I'd like Quincy to get some playing time too :thmbup:

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
I would really like to see Quincy, everytime he had the ball he scared the hell out of the defenders, and easily passed them, even set up ljunberg, and cesc, althought they both missed. Quincy should be pushed for a regular team place or bench IMO.

Ali was also impressive so wouldnt mind seeing him play.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
was quincy really that good... i could not watch the game but was listening to the commentry and he seemed awesome!

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
He was awesome, always wanted the ball, was always dangerous with the ball reminded me of the first time i saw C.ronaldo against bolton in his first match, i was like WHO IS THAT? same here.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
lol. first time i saw ronaldo i thought he looked far too weak and had no end product. I don't think that when i look at quincy.

·
Registered
13,621 Posts
Like him or not, Ronaldo is among the best young players in the world, AW also stated that he would have got him i he had Money. But i really glad i saw Quincy, looks to be a HUGE star for the future

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Cole probably won't play because he has a tight hamstring, probably Wenger will rest Henry again and maybe some others as well.

might see a forward line of RvP and Quincy this weekend.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Quincy looked good against Sheff U when he come on, although his touch sometimes seemed poor IMO. Aliadiere looked good also (even though he was only one for bout 5 mins or summet :D)

·
63,337 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
Quincy looked good against Sheff U when he come on, although his touch sometimes seemed poor IMO. Aliadiere looked good also (even though he was only one for bout 5 mins or summet :D)
that's not a poor touch, that's just the fact that he never knows what he is going to do with the ball and he gets caught in 10 minds. :D

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SM ONLINE said:
Aliadiere looked good also (even though he was only one for bout 5 mins or summet :D)
Ali looked sharp for someone who's played about ten minutes of football in the last eight months. :shades:

·
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
Ali looked sharp for someone who's played about ten minutes of football in the last eight months. :shades:

have to start an Ali thread, the best striker to come out of Clairefontaine EVER !!! :D

·
Registered
865 Posts
I hope Thierry plays if he's fit... He needs some preparation before Bayern match. RvP should partner him in attack. If this time Robin does something stupid again or fails to impress till the end of the season, I say we sell him in the summer....

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
but nuan selling people after one season is not the arsenal way! we let people be... keep them in the reserves for a few years... the manager will come out and say the lad is close to breaking into the first team and he isa great talent, but then we all know better! :-D

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
the only exception to this which i can remember in the wenger era is richard wright who wanted to leave so bad!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Guys... Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying we must sell him. I said if he keeps doing stupid things and doesn't start playing well, then it'd be probably a right idea to sell him. If so, I guess he would consider leaving himself. After all, he's considered one of the hottest talents in Holland, and he'd probably want to prove that somewhere else if not Arsenal.

But still, I would love if he felt Dennis' shoes in our club when he retires. He's got potential, and he's.... dutch....

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
id like bently to fill in bergys shoes!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts