Xtratime Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· 소원을 말해봐
5,414 Posts
we have to win this.

i say that every week and it never happens.

we'll draw 1-1 again. we'll score in the first half, play well and concede in the 80th minute.

· 소원을 말해봐
5,414 Posts
Portsmouth are on a lousy run. The team needs to try to put in a confidence performance, a shut out and show no panic like they showed against Wigan. If they don't the crowd will show their displeasure again and the gloom will continue around the club. It would help if the crowd at the Emirates get behind them positively from the first whisle.
even if pompey are in terrible form lately, they'll still come to the emirates with a fight and we'll let them get back into form. its what we do. it'll be a tough game no doubt about it.

· 소원을 말해봐
5,414 Posts
Yes, we "only" managed to score, something pompey didn't. STFU and stop bashing the team. A win is a win, no matter how.

It really annoys me people like you. Grumpy, no matter we lose or we win :yuck:
ok mr confident. we'll play like that the rest of the season (as we have been for this season), and we'll only beat teams under 12th place. maybe not even that. playing like how we did against pompey is our main problem of this 08-09 season, open your eyes up and look at how we've lost against so many teams and you'll see why i'm "grumpy".

look at our chances, they only came when james made 3 errors with misjudging where the ball would go. Pompey however almost scored with a peter crouch header. if we cant break down a low-confidence/terrible pompey side there is no chance we can win against anyone else my friend. i'm not bashing us, i'm merely pointing out every problem with our side. which is, we're awful today. so what we got 3 points, we're not going to get many points playing like this for the rest of the season.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.