Xtratime Community banner

Who will win the Final?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike Riley's the referee in tomorrow's match so by default, we'll be playing them as he will cheat for them no matter what.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
yeah i heard that yesterday, Newcastle only had seven missing players so the F.A. told Poll to have a fake injury so that Riley could take over. :shades:

I want United anyway, we owe them this one. :fero:

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Bring it on. Chelsea/Liverpool may be CL semi finalists but you guys are still the best domestic clash of any season.

·
63,337 Posts
you mean the domestic dust-up of the season :shades:

can you imagine the way Sky are gonna hype this match ? they are going to bore us witless with their adverts.

·
63,337 Posts
FiveMagics said:
Quality opportunity to make it a quadruple over you lot for season 04/05. Watch out Phil Nevilles about.
see Savage today ? that's P.Neville in the final that is :shades:

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
It's Manure. I think they will without Giggs when they face us.

I don't know it's just my idea, but I think we should play 4-3-3 formation like we performed yesterday against Blackburn. At the first half, we play our usual 4-4-2 formation and it doesn't work well. However, everytimes Wenger put two central midfielders alongside Vieira, it always brought better result. What I am suggesting is, we should play Fabregas alongside Vieira and Gilberto and let Cesc do the attacking while Vieira concentrate in controlling central midfield for us. I don't think C.Ronaldo can get pass Cole easily and neither Fortune against Lauren. So I think the central midfield battlefield is the key.

(to be continued....)

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Forza Arsenal, i'm with the gunners on this one, man i hope you guys kick manure's :ass:

·
Registered
52 Posts
4-1 Man United v Newcastle

Should be an interesting final vs Arsenal, and at least it gives us (Charlton) a better chance of getting into Eurpoe as now a 7th placed finish in the league would secure a UEFA cup position

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
We will win this game ;)

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
bring it on gooners:D i will be heading back down to cardiff in 5 weeks time to watch our lads bring the trophy back!

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cihan007x said:
We will win this game, expecially if you guyz dint have Henry
Henry isn't going to be out for five weeks. If he's out for more than one I'll be surprised.

·
Registered
886 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
Ok, I'll give you that one :D. but I'm sure he thought he'd get kicked and just went down before he got hit. However he realised how ridiculous it must have looked straight away and waved to the ref that Hamman (?) never kicked him.That's a big difference to Wayne "I get away with murder & am way above the law" Rooney and Ruud "I kick people and then dive when they get near me the next time" Van Nistelrooy.
Just can’t stand ManU. To beat them in the final would probably be a better feeling than winning the League. This is the possibly to biggest game since I started to follow Arsenal, The only one I can compare it to is when WE WON THE LEAGUE AT OLD TRAFFORD.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts